[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3====D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: chozo.jpg (936KB, 941x1441px) Image search: [Google]
chozo.jpg
936KB, 941x1441px
>hmm what, the Chozo? are we adding them in the next Metroid Prime?
>I think we all know the answer to that question, modern gamers don't like lore-based gameplay
>in the new Metroid Prime, you will be tasked to explore eight different exciting planets, as you lead a team of Galactic Federation Soldiers
>the Metroid series needs to take a new direction from it's mystery loner exploration style, to action fast paced shoot em up gameplay
>the Chozo will play a significant role in this next step of the franchise, only as easter eggs
>the Federation has caught up with Chozo technology, so all upgrades will be obtained via computers
>Metroid Prime 4 will be the successor to Metroid Prime 3 and Other M's style, where you will no longer be alone; there will be player to NPC interactions
>>
I loved using scan visor and reading logbooks and shit, I hope they add more chozo ruins and explore what happened to them.

And Metroid Prime 3 had some good lore, Skytown and Bryyo had interesting back stories, but separating them into worlds made them feel insignificant. The thing that made 1 and 2 great was you explored one civilization and that helped add to the story more.
>>
>>380367598
Source: my ass
>>
>>380367598
I'm a fan of the lore but this really doesn't bother me. Metroid 2 and Super weren't lore heavy and they were great.
>>
>what if we make a game about the Metroid series, but instead of playing as Seamus, you play as a regular foot soldier?
>it'll expand the lore, it'll be like Halo ODST!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.