[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wins GOTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (562KB, 1000x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562KB, 1000x473px
Wins GOTY
>>
is the second area available in early access yet?
>>
>>380363205
No, the game releases in 3 months
>>
I think it will. But so far it's Nier for me.
>>
>>380363057
How was the first one?
>>
When is it coming out on PS4?
>>
>>380364996
I liked it a lot, but not everyone did.
>>
>>380364996
Pretty good, better if you play it with a friend. First area is top notch, the others are good but don't feel as polished. Overall I'd rate it an 8.5-9/10.
>>
What kind of character are you guys making? I'm making an undead warrior with some Polymorphing magic, can't wait to turn my arms into tentacles or sprout wings and fly
>>
>>380364996
7/10
++decent combat gameplay that lacked a little depth late-game once you had basically everything unlocked, but was still pretty satisfying and occasionally challenging (in your first run, anyway)
+colourful and fairly diverse areas, overall charming and lively
=goofy humour instead of drama
-completely forgettable story and pretty forgettable characters
>>
>>380365502
Probably an elf summoner/witch, I loved how they played in the first game. I might make one of the new classes, like you're doing, because that would be fun too. Have you played it in the beta?
>>
>>380363057
it totally should, but there's no way, your average casual retard doesn't have the attention span to play it seriously
>>
>>380366007
>paying to beta test an unfinished game

LOL
>>
>>380366171
Hey, I'm the same way. I was just curious as to how the polymorph class handled. I'm waiting for it to be released before I pick it up as well
>>
>>380364996
Good. It's better in coop since your two own characters argue even in SP so it's like talking with yourself.

Story starts out nice as a murder mystery but turns into generic "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES AND NEED TO SAVE SPACE AND TIME" pretty fast.
>>
>>380365569
>occasionally challenging
someone didn't play tactician
>>
>>380365039
last i checked they were not committing to even releasing it on consoles at all given the poor sales of the original. would be a huge mistake.
>>
>>380366326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJhff-L-SOE&t=207s
>>
first game was hands down the best goddamn RPG is have ever played
>>
>>380366685
Neat, I like the new things you can do with the summons. A polymorphing fighter would be pretty awesome to play as well. Thanks for the video anon
>>
>>380363523

Here's hoping that doesn't change. I'm pretty excited for it.
>>
>turn-based

not a chance
>>
It doesn't really have much competition.

What else came out this year? Not fucking much, not much is going to come out.

It'll be fantastic though, I can't wait.
>>
>4 player co-op
Pretty nice
>>
File: idort.png (14KB, 244x182px) Image search: [Google]
idort.png
14KB, 244x182px
>>380366858
>why would I need to understand what I write I get paid anyway
>>
>>380370162
RE7, Prey, Near a Tomato and... yeah, I can't think of anything else. Persona 5 would be a contender, but it technically came out last year.
>>
>>380371913
>they get paid
Worst, they backed a kickstarter, they pay then just do the shilling for free.
>>
>>380365502
Going with scoundrel/polymorph human rogue. Had fun with it recently and i want to try it again on release
>>
>>380364996
It's okay, the combat is interesting in theory but is painfully simplistic in practice. Enemy immune/absorbs fire? Cast rain and keep it raining. Enemy not immune to fire? Turn the battlefield into a fiery hell.
>>
>>380372752
For how painfully simplistic it is it does a much better job of being interesting than any other game I've ever played that was even remotely in the same genre.
>>
>>380372752
>implying that electrify isnt the best environmental effect in the game

try beating Tactician mode next time before posting
>>
>>380364996
I hate it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.