[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Capcom_logo-thumb1.jpg (296KB, 2500x978px) Image search: [Google]
Capcom_logo-thumb1.jpg
296KB, 2500x978px
What went wrong?
>>
fgc hype
>>
are they out of money or something

seems like everything they do is like on a tight budget and they always run out
>>
>>380360904
The last two decades
>>
>>380360904
Everything.
>>
RE went 3rd person
Megaman went 3d and his father left the company
>>
>>380361147
Fpbp
/Thread
Etc
Etc
>>
>>380360904

The dissolution of Clover Studio was the first sign of trouble.
>>
>>380360904
The people staffing the Capcom you liked aren't the people staffing the current Capcom. And because japanese companies are backwards when it comes to preserving and transmitting development knowledge, those new people don't know shit about what made old Capcom games good.
>>
>>380361548
>megaman went 3d and hos father left the company
But his father left before the third game went into production, you goofy
>>
>>380361889
Except thats entirely false for most the dev teams main leadership and top devs like the MH teams
>>
File: Akagi Really.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
Akagi Really.png
134KB, 372x334px
>Capcom's E3 showing of one of their biggest series is three new costumes, and they're not even available today
I don't know what to even say at this point.
>>
>>380361983
no shit, thats why they didnt finish it
>>
inafune ruined them. before the ps3/xbox 360, they'd release tons of good, original games every year. when the ps360 happened, they still made some decent games but started slowly losing their touch. now they just completely lost it. it's definitely a management issue
>>
File: 1497227381247.png (1MB, 728x966px) Image search: [Google]
1497227381247.png
1MB, 728x966px
Leave Capcom to me
>>
No DMC5
>>
We want the esports audience.
>>
they are absolute shit now, everything they make is bottom tier trash

just look at the fucking marvel infinite trailer, those fucking graphics are shocking and the gameplay is SHIT

just give marvel and resident evil to some good company and they can go die then
>>
>>380363097
there's no value in marvel anymore either. they're now only interested in promoting their shitty movies and whatever else is the current trend for them (feminism etc)
>>
>>380362890

>people still wanting this after DMC4

Why? The series should've died honorably, after 3.
>>
>gave one of the best ips to leafs and its ruined
>made a great rpg that will never ever get sequel

it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>380360904
Just about everything.
>>
They have a fuckton of development talent but refuse to use it. I don't know if it's just idiot suits or a financial situation.
>>
>>380361548
>RE went 3rd person
Yeah, right out of the fucking gate, numbnuts.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.