[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-E3 thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: =.png (30KB, 1195x523px) Image search: [Google]
=.png
30KB, 1195x523px
Post-E3 thoughts?
>>
>>380360757

I skipped most of it.

God of War might be cool. Spiderman too.
>>
Nintendo > Microsoft > Sony >> Bethesda >>> Devolver >>>> EA

Undertale wasn't even at at Sony's conference, it was announced 10 minutes before for some reason, along with Ni no Kuni 2
if it was revealed at their show I would've bumped them up a notch
>>
Rather underwhelming all around. The only people excited seem to be the console war types.
>>
Liked:
Monster Hunter
>SoTC
>God of War
>Days Gone (yeah yeah fuck you)
>Metroid Prime and 3DS
>Mario Odyssey
>A Way Out or whatever that prison break game was
>Battlefront 2
>Asscreed but it will probably suck

Thats about it. Honestly the Metroids were a fucking godsend. Its been almost a decade since the last and that was Other M. Fuck that. Maybe ill get a Switch when all those games are actually out for it.
>>
Nintendo fucking slaughtered the competition

Only worry is how their presentation is next year, it feels like they blew their load all now without almost nothing for later
>>
>>380361826
And yes, I get that some games like Kirby, Yoshi, Pokemon RPG, and Metroid are coming out after the holidays. But when? And what else can they bring to the Switch without giving all their IPs a game too early? AC and Pikmin are the only ones left off the top of my head
>>
>>380360757
>here we go
>off the rails
>>
>undertale
>over sotc or monster hunter

kys
>>
>>380361826
Next year they will show the games announced this year.
>>
>>380362061
Animal Crossing, Pikmin, a 'proper' Fire Emblem, a smaller-scale Zelda like Link Between Worlds, F-Zero, Starfox, Kid Icarus, Smash Bros.

The barrel's pretty deep before they're scraping the bottom of it, don't worry.
>>
>>380360757
I didn't know what "nintenbros" was really about until I saw /v/ reaction to the conference. I actually hope it's just viral marketers.

Also MonHun looks dope.
>>
I don't understand how Bethesda lost so hard. They had the best games, and the 'everything shown is coming this year' hook could have been great, but they phoned in the presentation.

They should have opened with the "Tonight we're only showing products which will release this year." hook.

They should have had live mixed-reality stage demos of their VR games. That's withered tech at this point, no way they couldn't have gotten it together.

Then they could have run the exact same video and that would have been fine.

Then after Hines came back for closing remarks they should have teased SOMETHING further out as a stinger. It didn't need to be much of anything, it didn't even need a title, just literally 30 seconds of concept footage to end on. DON'T END ON A DOWNBEAT.
>>
>>380363482
holy sheet toddlers is actually censored now?

kek
>>
I'd consider it a "good" E3 if Bethesda and EA weren't there.
>>
Good
>Wolfenstein
>The Evil Within
>Monster Hunter World

Meh
>Sea of Thieves
>Beyond Good and Evil
>Skull and Bones
>Uncharted
>2D Metroid

Shit
>Everything else
>Especially Asscreed
>>
>>380360757
Just alot of rehash, not enough E3-magic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.