[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did we go from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: DCOLcm9XYAAzwxF.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DCOLcm9XYAAzwxF.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
how did we go from this
>>
File: DCOLcnTV0AAyIQz.jpg (104KB, 737x710px) Image search: [Google]
DCOLcnTV0AAyIQz.jpg
104KB, 737x710px
>>380352485
to this
>>
>>380352564
Where's Dante
>>
>>380352485
Top one was like a decade's worth of reused assets slapped together. Bottom one is made from scratch.
>>
>>380353125
nevermind I'm blind
>>
>>380352485
WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE
>>
>>380352564
Wait they aren't serious. How will they market it now?
>W..we will add more next year in S2 g..guys!
>>
File: tnL1CTP.jpg (236KB, 656x964px) Image search: [Google]
tnL1CTP.jpg
236KB, 656x964px
>>380352485
Do you want a serious answer?

Most of the assets from MVC2 were used from older Capcom games and some of them were unused assets for their older games.

Capcom's always been really cheap when it came to this shit.
>>
File: bbhoodng.png (250KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
bbhoodng.png
250KB, 600x540px
>>380352485
comparing MvC infinite to 2 isn't even fair. You have to compare it to Capcom Fighting Evolution where there was no cohesion at all between the sprites. That's what MvC infinite is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWIvd8unv6Y

Make no mistake MvC Infinite is awful. I don't even want my favorite characters in this game anymore. Imagine them botching BB Hood's face or Jin's? Man fuck that noise.
>>
>>380353158

They could reused mvsc3 characters too. Hell, that's probably what they are going to do with future dlc releases
ALSO, mvsc3 had a bigger roster when it was release, and it was the first mvsc in 3d.
>>
>>380354160
>>380353647
that cohesion didn't exist in mvc2 either. it would've been less jarring in 3d though since they could've reused mvc3 sprites and used an art filter or something to hide the jarring differences.
>>
>>380352564
DEE
ELL
SEE

Thank you based Capjew!
>>
>MvsC2: "but characters play all the same and they are reused from other places. muh competitive gameplay and few characters are better"

Then in 3 and 4 you get much fewer characters, in all that chaos you will not even notice that much difference in normal or air combos, you are just beating shit up and that's all these games are about

>>380353647
>Morrigan's sprite

Yep, and almost nobody noticed that shit in 2000 with old tvs. Just when lcds or leds started to be the thing people noticed such details
>>
>>380353647
Even that answer is flawed because Capcom isn't even using all the assets from MvC3.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.