[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruse Cruise is actually real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: kojimads.jpg (204KB, 1544x1031px) Image search: [Google]
kojimads.jpg
204KB, 1544x1031px
Just went backstage with Keighley.

Saw something I shouldn't have.
Caramel was right.
>>
>>380351467
Caramel has never been right about anything.
>>
>>380351467
Death stranding just going to be a movie game? Who are people obsessed with this faggot to begin?
>>
>>380351467
Post some proof images. If you can't, tell us what you saw. If you can't, give us a hint. If you can't, fuck off.
>>
File: Bridges.jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bridges.jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
>Old man who looks like doctor from Phantom Pain in Vr game
>Last video from Sony conference teases a well known personality from the industry (Kojima?)
>Spooderman instead.
>Spooderman weaves webs
>See pic related
>The ruse real

It's crazy how you can keep feeding the belief in some great ruse, stay sane people.
>>
what time is that interview with geff?
>>
Is Caramel dead?
>>
>>380356270

Wednesday 3:15pm PST.
>>
Yeah I just had a quick chat with Keighley myself, he said OP was a complete autist
>>
>>380357074

Yeah well I am Geoff and I can confirm that conversation didn't happen.

Not in this reality at least.
>>
>>380356270
>>380356992
>A one-on-one session looking back at the career of Hideo Kojima, led by Jordan Vogt-Roberts, director of Kong: Skull Island.
>These two creative forces will share the stage to discuss the fusion of gaming and cinema.

Yeah there's going to be absolutely fuck all about Death Stranding, it's literally just Kojimbo gushing about cinema
>>
paging dr caramel
>>
OH BABY CARAMEL PILL ME ONE MORE TIME
>>
Kojima does enjoy rusing us, and there is at this moment a ruse in play concerning Death Strandings presence at E3 2017. There will be a new trailer, live-orchestrated by Low Roar, at the closing of the 'E3 Coliseum' show-long streaming event. We will get significant new details on the setting and gameplay of the game, basically the real reveal.

'The Ruse Cruise' isn't real. Kojima and Konami are, absolutely, split for real. MGSVs ending is generally in line with Kojimas intent. Some details were cut as the game was rushed out, but generally speaking Kojima wanted the game to be an impenetrable metanarrative wank mirroring MGS2, and people expecting a true 'full circle' (eg. MG1 Solid Snake final boss fight, or anything on that level) would have been just as upset with it.
>>
>>380359073
i wish you were right Caramel because that would be amazing, man
>>
Did Caramel end up posting last night after Sony's conference? I was away/didn't check /v/ last night.
>>
>>380359513
nope, he just fucking disappeared.
>>
>>380358615
That gu is the director of the upcomming Metal Gear Movie, I'm kinda interested
>>
>>380359513
No. There were a shit ton of fake posts, but the trips were all wrong.

I think he truly believed it, the madman.
>>
>>380351467
>>380357074
yeah same, i just came back from setting up the Kojima E3 press conference heres the list

>DS gameplay and release date for Holiday 2017
>MGS movies coming out this summer
>Low Roar performance
>20 minute segment of just Kojima sitting
>end with a Joost performance

plz believe me the le ruse is happening -_-
>>
File: Hideo Kojima™.jpg (264KB, 3416x1804px) Image search: [Google]
Hideo Kojima™.jpg
264KB, 3416x1804px
>>380351467
I'm literally talking to Hideo Kojima himself right now (pic related is the photograph I just took of him for this thread) and he said there's no ruse, you're actually an idiot and Death Stranding is actually really a turn based golf game.
>>
stefanie joosten is hot as heeeeelllllll
>>
File: 543765897076855.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
543765897076855.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>tfw Caramel is lurking these threads
Show yourself you coward!
>>
>>380360225
if this is real that would be great

Already knew Low Roar was performing since I saw them play live a few months ago
>>
>>380360487
>summoning tripfags
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>380361018
dedication to the ruse conspiracy has earned him this
are you sad you aren't getting attention redditfag?
>>
>>380360273
That looks like Hideo, not Kojima
>>
>>380361319
Hi, Caramel. Tripcodes are disposable and shouldn't be used after the first thread. You should fuck off back to your forum of choice.
>>
>>380362201
awww do u want an upboat to feel better reddit
>>
File: DCO-yx1XgAE8seN.jpg (213KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCO-yx1XgAE8seN.jpg
213KB, 684x1024px
>doing Spiderman hands
Haha wow guys Spiderman w-was all a ruse and Death Stranding really is Silent Hills!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.