[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man it's super tempting to buy a PS4 now. Right now, >Bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: sony-ps4-pro-9.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sony-ps4-pro-9.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Man it's super tempting to buy a PS4 now.

Right now,
>Bloodborne
>Uncharted 4

And in the near future,
>Death Stranding
>Last of Us 2
>Days Gone
>God of War
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>Gran Turismo Sport

All exclusives. That's too many games to pass up. And the Slim comes with a free game for $250. Or should I get the Pro for $400? Thoughts?
>>
Heh, why not?
You seriously gonna let the retarded masses of /v/ decide?
>>
>And in the near future,
>Death Stranding
>Last of Us 2

lol. near future, Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding. Good joke, I hope you're willing to buy a PS5 to play the Remastered version of those.
>>
>near future

May as well invest on your retirement
>>
>Gravity Rush
>Gravity Rush 2
>Crash Trilogy
>GT Sports
>Dark Rose Valkyrie
>Tokyo Xanadu eX+
>Ys VIII
>Dragon Quest XI
>Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone
>Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
>Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5
>Yakuza 0
>Yakuza 6
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Blue Reflection
>Nights of Azure 2
>Persona 5
>The Silver Case
>Gundam Breaker 3
>Akiba's Beat
>Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
>Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
>The Last of Us 2
>Knack II
They said no gaems
>>
As someone who only owns a PS4 as a companion to my gaming PC and mostly owns Japanese games, I found E3 to be pretty disappointing. I was really hoping for the new From Software game.

God of War looks pretty cool though.
>>
E3 was pretty dissapointing because they didn't come with many surprises this time around.

That being said, i think most of what they showed was solid.

It was in every sense of the words "A bad Sony E3" but not in general.
>>
>>380352868
>PS5
>Implying Sony is going to make another console after Microsoft's Xbox One X disaster
>>
>>380352868
Yah it's utterly stupid how they get away with that but it's $250 for the Slim and it comes with a free game. That's a pretty sweet deal for a console that will continue to release more games for another, what 2-3 years?
>>
>>380351307
>Gran Turismo Sport
The only game that i think looked really cool (until i found out its basically multiplayer only) and i dont even play racing games.

Inb4 b-but Forza: I somehow like the aesthetic of GT more, cant specify if its the colors or shadows/lights.

Well since i have a PC i will settle for Forza in 120fps.
>>
>>380353201
None of you faggots ever put Until Dawn on the list of notable PS4 exclusives. It's like you all hate pranks.
>>
>>380353512
they were playing catch-up to the big promises they made in past years. I think next year we'll see lots of announcements since the majority of the games showed this year will be out by then.
>>
>>380351307
>pro
Depends, do you care for minor upgrades like sharper textures, more stable fps on some games? Not all games do that cause it's up to devs.
FPS games has good support on the pro, Titanfall 2, BF1, CoD, if you play any of those.
I have a 1080p tv & it's worth it imo, even though if you don't have a 4k tv.
>>
File: touhou1.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
touhou1.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>380353201
Pic related is one PS4 game I am enjoying far more than I have any right to.
>>
>>380351307
Hey, you're right bro! And exclusives are what makes a console worth buying and everyone knows that Sony is always ALL about exclusives. You can't get these games anywhere but the PS4.

And the price is just super affordable, no matter which model you choose. Personally, I'll be getting the pro for the increased performance but the Slim model is just as good. Plus, like you said, it comes with a free game to get your collection started.
>>
>>380353864
Yah I'm actually interesting in this game as well. It is an interactive movie but its an interactive movie I want to see. I enjoyed Heavy Rain. Worth a playthrough but only once.
>>
Red Dead isn't an exclusive
>>
>>380353864
I don't buy that kind of game. I only list those that I either own or buy day 1 purchase
>>
What would be the best playstation console for me?

Just play video games rated E for Everyone on the ESRB.

I hate indie (independent) games

I hate violent video games

I do not like to play online

I like direct Games and without DLC's or updates

i hate RPG's Games
>>
YAKUZA GODDAMNIT
>>
>>380354268
*console exclusive. I don't know why they won't bring that shit over to the PC. More people playing GTA5 on PC than console I'm willing to bet.
>>
>>380351307
If anything, PC is more tempting than ever because monhun world and NO crossplay.

I wanted to play Black Desert but I'm not buying an xboxonexxx for it.
>>
>>380351307
But do you want ALL of those exclusives? I'd pay for 3 of what you listed and the weebshit just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>380354143
t. not a marketer
>>
>>380354092
Are you battlechili?
>>
All these can't-miss exclusives are amazing. I already have a regular PS4 and I know that millions of others also have one... but I'm going to just go to my nearest retailer and trade in my regular PS4 for the Pro version. That way I can get the new system with a sweet discount. And because the PSN is account-based, all my PSN games and saves will be waiting for me, unchanged, as soon as I log in. So convenient.
>>
>>380354316
I'm sure there's a console made by Disney with games for you.

It exists, look it up.
>>
>>380353865
They could have saved The Last of Us pt 2 reveal for this E3 to be honest.

But i dunno maybe it was good that it wasn't there this time.
Same with Death Stranding.

We need a better conference if we are going to have those two in there.
>>
>>380354176
Until Dawn is good for multiple playthroughs since it's a CYOA game with huge differences in the paths, one run through is pretty short
>>
File: Wirriams.png (2MB, 2267x859px) Image search: [Google]
Wirriams.png
2MB, 2267x859px
>>380351307
Why not get Nioh and Yakuza 0 as well? They're pretty good.
Perhaps for some reason you've been brainwashed by /v/ cause it's a japanese game.
>>
>>380353864
M O V I E

Also what's up with this fucking thread it's infested with shills,
>>
>>380354879
>Are you battlechili?
No, and should I feel bad for having no idea who that is?
>>
>>380355338
We're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: nyNux0h.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nyNux0h.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
Get Kat's game
>>
>>380351307
There's no better time to get PS4 than now. And you can bet that Sony will just keep releasing exclusive hit after hit, after hit, after hit just like they've done for years on Playstation.

Feeling like getting any of these games on Xbox or the Switch? Well good luck! Exclusive means you can't find these games anywhere but on Playstation.
>>
Good thread OP, hope it'll help me make my decision.
I'm hesitating.
Either I get a PS4 now so that I can enjoy playing it with my friends during this summer, or I capitalize on the Xbox One X's launching and Christmas sales and wait till November to get a cheap PS4 knowing that Sony will try to undermine its concurrent new product.

Also, knowing I won't be using any fancy feature, Slim or Pro ?
>>
I have the Pro and it's pretty pointless... But it is your choice. With the Pro at least you'll be sure that games will always be 1080p or higher instead of some weird 900p or lower resolution. Fame-rate will stay the same tho, since they share exactly the same CPU.
>>
File: Hirai.jpg (9KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
Hirai.jpg
9KB, 219x230px
>>380356082
Just get a slim, it's pretty cheap. Last I checked a friend of mine got a gold slim for $250.
>>
My ps4 pro started to smell like burning plastic after a long session of fallout 4. I turned it off and let it cooldown for like 1-2 hours and wiped some dust that was near console. Then i turned it back for like 1h to watch e3 from twitch and no smell after that. Could it be just the dust or can this be something more serious?
>>
>>380356082
You really can't go wrong. Slim is super affordable and will play any game that Pro will play. The Pro is the more hardcore option for the gamer who is looking for a little bit more horsepower and higher graphical capability from his gaming experience.

My advice? Get the Pro for yourself. Get the Slim for your little brother. ;)
>>
>>380356438
Fallout 4 is foul and the console is giving you the warning.
>>
>>380351307
Don't forget

>Final Fantasy VII Remake
>Best version of Monster Hunter
>Shadow of the Colossus
>>
File: 1462785448818.jpg (203KB, 752x752px) Image search: [Google]
1462785448818.jpg
203KB, 752x752px
>>380351307
>death stranding
>near future
>>
File: PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg (261KB, 1487x926px) Image search: [Google]
PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg
261KB, 1487x926px
>>380351307
No, it's not, I feel gutted, Sony betrayed us. Remember me? I was claiming that PC + PS4 is the true master race combo, but this E3 proved me wrong. I feel really bad, I feel like I wasted a lot of money on my PS4 Pro. What a disaster. They said nothing about Death Stranding and Deep Down. Bloodborne 2 didn't get announced, Studio Japan was working on a fucking Shadow of the Colossus remaster/remake that people already played on PS2 and PS3, so they couldn't have been working on Bloodborne 2 which means that Bloodborne 2 is not happening. Days Gone turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit with horrible enemy AI. Spider-Man turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit infested with quick time events and no real physics/momentum based webslinging. God of War looked decent, but isn't coming until 2018. This E3 was an absolute disaster for Sony and PS4! Metro Exodus, Code Vein and Monster Hunter World will all be available on the PC. What is the point of owning a PS4 then? Here is the updated list of good games:

PC exclusives:
- Quake Champions
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Mordhau
- Star Citizen
- Camelot Unchained
- Ashes of Creation
- Wild West Online
- Project Wight
- La-Mulana 2
- Ghost Song

Multi-platform games definitive version on the PC:
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Armored Core 6
- Ace Combat 7
- Code Vein
- Monster Hunter World
- Metro Exodus
- LawBreakers
- GreedFall
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Blasphemous

PS4 exclusives:
- Death Stranding (when?)
- Deep Down (when?)
- God of War

Multi-platform games not on PC, but on the PS4:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)

What should I do? Is there any hope for Sony? Will From Software save PlayStation with a Sony exclusive again?
>>
>>380355846
I have a decent PC / Wii U combo right now. I really don't want to go overboard on more consoles but like I said in OP, PS4 is really tempting.

You could always skip a gen and get the HD rerelease down the road. But I don't feel like waiting that long for RDR2 and LoU2. Those games are bound to be amazing.
>>
>>380353201
I'm glad that it's still going strong. I'm just waiting for anything new by Atlus and From now.

Also, you get bonus points for Lacrimosa.
>>
File: 130221984383.png (84KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
84KB, 299x288px
>this thread
>>
>>380351307
>Bloodborne
Agreed
>Uncharted 4
Who cares
>Death Stranding
Coming to PC
>Last of Us 2
Who cares, the first was casual trash.
>Days Gone
Trash and you are a fool for caring.
>God of War
Agreed.
>Red Dead Redemption 2
Agreed.
>Gran Turismo Sport
Gran Turismo is not good anymore, not sure why you believe this one will be any better.
>>
Get the fucking pro don't cuck out.

Wish they had the pro before I bought mine.
>>
>>380356691
Relax, they didn't get cancelled.
>>
>>380356691
Only PC games I'm looking forward to:
-Wolfenstein 2
-System Shock remake
-Star Citizen (if it ever gets released)
-Metro Exodus

There's a few others and it's obviously the best choice for multiplat games and hardcore 4k/60fps settings but it can get really lonely from time to time. Only go PC if you like playing specific games for a longer period of time rather than shorter.
>>
File: 1467385710722.png (266KB, 1557x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1467385710722.png
266KB, 1557x1968px
>>380357167
>>Death Stranding
>Coming to PC
>>
>>380355842
i want to suck on Kats nipples and pull back so they pop!
>>
File: Ling.png (31KB, 160x274px) Image search: [Google]
Ling.png
31KB, 160x274px
>>380357180
>mfw Nioh, Yakuza, GR2 are all on sale
>mfw silver PS4 coming this friday

desu i glad i skipped ps4 launch until now
>>
>>380356626
I knew i get a reply like this. I just was mood for that game. Bought the season pass like six months ago while i was drunk because Preston glitched and just looped "the institute is gone" mantra and i read that you can kill him after nuka world. Stupid decision but so far i have liked far harbor. But back to the console, has anyone else had this kind of thing happened?
>>
>>380357256
I know they didn't get cancled, I just want information on them! Why would Sony tell us nothing about Death Stranding and Deep Down, these two games are godly!

Where is From Software Sony Exclusive??? This can't be happening, I hope they aren't making a Switch exclusive, if they do, I will kill my self!!!! Please From Software, please Miyazaki, I beg of you, save PlayStation with another Sony exclusive!!!
>>
>>380357862
There are other Sony related events later this year
>>
>>380359510
WHEN??? PLEASE!!! TELL ME!!!!!

WHEN???? I am so close to killing myself, I need to hold on for hope, I am sure based Miyazaki and From Software will save PlayStation!!!

Death Stranding and Deep Down will surely be shown then too, when is this event and what is it called???
>>
File: 1478114242576.jpg (25KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478114242576.jpg
25KB, 413x395px
>>380351307
>death stranding
>rdr2
>exclusive

this is bait, nobody can be this retarded.
>>
>in the near future
kek i don't even know what i'm buying for mine later this year. seemed like everything was 2018 or cowadooty looking shit.
>>
File: 1475727648243.jpg (803KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1475727648243.jpg
803KB, 2000x1087px
>>380357326
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojimas-ps4-console-exclusive-will-come-to-pc/1100-6433155/
>>
>>380356691
>Spider-Man turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit infested with quick time events
It looks like a huge sandbox and I would expect only the boss battles would be scripted like that.
>>
>>380353692
They will, in a couple years. Its not a big deal, they are cheap anyway.
>>
>>380360358
Death Stranding is exclusive though

I'll eat my hat if RDR2 is however
>>
>>380351307
Cool marketing, lad. It's super tempting to tell you to fuck off.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.