[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyranny - Bastard's Wound [FREE DLC]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Tyranny.jpg (63KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranny.jpg
63KB, 460x215px
http://www.pcgamer.com/tyranny-dlc-bastards-wound-due-out-this-year/

So...
>>
File: tales.jpg (105KB, 964x435px) Image search: [Google]
tales.jpg
105KB, 964x435px
It's not free you faggot and your game still sucks, Obsidiot.
>>
Well, that fucking sucks. Joke is on me for finishing the game before they added this in. I guess I could go New Game + and do the same thing on a different path, but I disliked everyone, so why even bother?

Also, does that mean that the DLC is not a continuation of that shit ending? Just something that is added before that cliffhanger? That's lame.
>>
>>380348869
Except pic related is not the same as this.
Tales from the Tiers are bundle and this upgrade standalone is free.
>>
>>380348869
u r so edgy & rude kid
>>
>>380348869
Oh, so it's not even free? Yeah, fuck that. I will consider buying these DLCs when there is a "GOTY Complete Edition" later down the line, years from now. One play through was enough.
>>
File: gun.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>Loyalty and Service: Bastard’s Wound will arrive alongside a free update to Tyranny, including new voice-acting, expanded content in the game’s third act, and an all-new path to an unseen ending. What fate awaits those who remain truly loyal to Kyros?

Oh fuck, motherfuckers, this is exactly what I wanted.

>MFW they added a DLC that lets me roleplay as I actually wanted to roleplay from the get go
Cheeky fuckers, trying to jew me like that.
>>
>>380350325
that's the free one though

which is just as well, because all I wanted was to serve my dark lord and bring justice to her/his empire.
>>
>>380348480
I passed Tranny but that's kind of nice of them to do. Loyal route should've been there from the start, though.

I have more hopes in Pillars 2, though. Balance man can do no wrong.
>>
>>380350325
>>380350718
THIS
>>
The New Game+ is a heaven sent. I havent replayed this game - which is made to be replayed multiple times - simple because of the lack of this.
>>
>>380350325
>true loyal path
YES
>>
>>380350718
Oh, ok, that's cool of them, then (although they should have thought of that at launch). But considering that it seems like the DLC they announced is gonna be added in the middle of the game rather than after the cliffhanger, I will probably wait until Paradox is done making all the Jew updates they can and then I'll just buy them all on a sale and replay it from the start with a true loyalist route like I always intended.

Would be even nicer if they let me play neutral and lawful the entire game instead of forcing me to pick between two shit sides that I strongly dislike. I might actually LIKE this damn game at that point.
>>
>>380351507
>although they should have thought of that at launch
Honestly this is one of the cases where I can forgive the devs. Since isnt made by Obisidians A team, its just some small team and I am really happy that they actually get continued support to work on Tyranny.

This thing definitely needs a proper finale as well.
>>
>finally adding a loyalty route

Glad I waited to play the game
>>
>>380351507
The game isnt made for "one playthrough where you do everything" but for multiple playthroughs.
They also have a nice NG+ now. For every subsequent playthrough you get to carry over 1 more artifact and gain 1 faction power for free.
>>
File: cry.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>380351991
>MFW I didn't wait and bought the 80 buck version to support them
Fuuuuuuuuuck, I regret everything. Pillars of Eternity was so good. Why did they fuck up?
>>
>>380348480
>fine, we will finally add companion quests as paid DLC
>but only three of them

Holy fucking shit these cunts know no shame.
>>
>>380352560

If it's any consolation, I did the same and didn't even finish the game when it became clear there wasn't a loyalty route. I'd completely written the game off until I heard this news. If they are really offering a true loyalty path and cleaning up the ending then maybe I'll actually get around to finishing it this time.
>>
Guaranteed Paradox is planning like 5 more DLC packs for the game aside from this one.
Wait until the Complete edition.
>>
Odds are there was no plan for this until they got their sales reports in coupled with the general lukewarm reception to their ideas from their fans. They went the sjw route, even a toned down one, and people could feel it and just didn't want it.

So now they are making the game you guys wanted, to placate you and return them to your good graces. Notice they aren't apologizing or saying they were in the wrong, just framing it as more content. But all the content was stuff you wanted in the game since the beginning.

And you're eating it right the fuck up.
>>
Maybe the seventh DLC for this will add in Sirin being introduced in a way that actually makes sense.

>Sirin is a bitch that is a slave of Kyros under Voices of Nerat
>Chapter 1 ends
>She just straight up escapes, apparently
>Is in Lethian's Crossing with a bunch of people that are slaves to her
>This is the second time we meet and now I'm a loyal companion to you heehee
>No way to talk with her about any of this and get an explanation on what happened
Rushed, messy and sloppy
>>
>>380354583
>And you're eating it right the fuck up.
Are you reading this thread? I said that I'll buy all of it after they are done adding in all the DLCs they will inevitably add over the years when it's a complete edition at a 90% discount.
That's not eating it up.
>>
>>380355123
playing an overtly marxist game, being displeased with it mildly, then saying you would even consider spending money on more of the same is quantifiably eating it up. AND asking for seconds.

Its cool they want to do better by the fans and give them what they want, but why didn't they give you what you wanted the first time? Because they gave you what they thought you would want, they don't really want to create what you want. But they want to eat more than be idealistic so you get your sloppy bandaid toward your good will for them.
>>
>>380351263
What does it do?
>>
File: 1476970907449.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1476970907449.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>380355563
>playing an overtly marxist game
Thank god you signaled your /pol/tardation right at the start of the post. Saved me from reading the rest of it. Thanks, dude.
>>
>>380356782
>I'm a cuck

Thank god you signaled your numaleness right at the start of the post. Saved me from reading the rest of it. Thanks, dude.
>>
File: my-head-is-full-of-fuck.jpg (34KB, 450x268px) Image search: [Google]
my-head-is-full-of-fuck.jpg
34KB, 450x268px
>>380355563
Excuse my arabic, but what the goat fuck is marxist about Tyranny?
>>
>>380358158
>Arguing with a /pol/tard
Don't even bother, my man
>>
>>380355563
>>380358158
>>380356782
In the same way SJWs overuse 'fascist', /pol/ overuses 'marxist'. Literally everything they disagree with is marxism, even if it is a product being sold on the free market
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.