[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo, Mircosoft and Ubisoft won. Sony lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1232131232.png (28KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1232131232.png
28KB, 211x211px
Nintendo, Mircosoft and Ubisoft won. Sony lost
>>
Ape Escape 4 could have helped them.
>>
>Microsoft won

You mean for PC owners, right?
>>
Nintendo was okay.
Microsoft was meh, they focused on the games but most of them were indieshit.
Ubisoft was meh too, didn't care about most of the games.
Sony was shit and I own a PS4.
>>
If this E3 was a race:
>Nintendo
Runs to the finish line and grabs Gold.
>Xbox
Right behind Nintendo, but for some reason decides to give his Silver trophy to his Windows 10 sister.
>Ubisoft
Jogs behind Microsoft for a clean Bronze. Stays with Nintendo at the after party.
>EA
Drops down and indefinitely starts doing pushups.
>Bethesda
Slowly and confidently marches backwards from the starting line.
>Sony
Sprints way ahead of the rest but trips on a rock with "VR" inscribed into it and shatters every bone in his body. Tries to crawl to the end of the race while singing "Spiderman, Spiderman..."
>PC
Sits at the starting line admiring his own shoes. Xbox' sister gives him a creepy stare.
>Devolver
Heads to the bleachers and indiscriminately yells at the contestants.
>>
File: 1478450638836.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478450638836.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>380347514
B-b-but my VR
>>
File: ceckam.png (268KB, 800x471px) Image search: [Google]
ceckam.png
268KB, 800x471px
>>380347514
>Implying anybody but Devolver won
THESE ODDS say otherwise. Devolver Wins.
>>
>>380347514
Ubisoft and Devolver won.
MS and Nintendo didn't embarass themselves.
Sony and EA lost.
>>
>>380348629
Switch Nintendo and Ubisoft and you're right.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.