[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>r-remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Deep_Down-Big-555x328.jpg (38KB, 555x328px) Image search: [Google]
Deep_Down-Big-555x328.jpg
38KB, 555x328px
>r-remember me?
>>
I was wondering about Deep Down.

That shit is super dead.
>>
>>380346462
man if this game was just the knights and magic instead of the assassins creed realistic parts that would be so much better
>>
File: 1368026436367.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1368026436367.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
Yes.
>>
>>380346815
You're implying that it still exists
I bet that one anon that two weeks ago was so sure it was going to be shown at E3 feels like a dumbass now.
>muh renovated trademark
They probably keep it out of spite, and because it's a cool title they might recycle down the road.
>>
>>380346462
It's being remade into Dragon's Dogma 2.

Is what I'd like to believe.
>>
>>380346462
I still believe you'll come out someday.
>>
>>380347401
Why do people say that? It's not the first time I've read it. I mean, I would love either this game or dragon's dogma 2 but deep down's concept and gameplay have nothing to do with dogma.
>>
>>380346462
yes i remember that engine demo.
>>
>>380348569
has that engine ever been used on something that actually came out?
>>
>>380348407
It was going to be free-to-play and have sort of an asscreed future story. I think they may have seen that nobody wants this and decided to rework it entirely into a normal game. I don't have sources but that's just my speculation. It would make sense to reuse whatever assets they made for it in a sequel for DD2.
>>
>>380346462
I do.
>>
>>380349576
You know, I don't care about the AssCreed setting, the dungeon parts looked cool as fuck. But yeah, I remember this f2p shit too. Something definitely went wrong down the line with development, which is a shame, this thing had potential.
>>
>>380346462
this and Prey 2
>>
>>380349576
It was also gonna use procedural generation, I think it was gonna be a glorified tech demo but being this far into the PS4 life cycle it's either vaporware or been reworked into something new like you said
>>
>>380348713
no, it might be to advanced for this gen.
"Deep Down" is still considered a tech demo,
although they might cobble together some half assed game out of it, since they already put in the effort.
>>
>>380346462
I do.
I will, always.
>>
>>380346462
The MH leaker said the game was cancelled, because capcom couldn't make it fun. The leftovers are being re-purposed for other games.
>>
>>380352557
S O U R C E
>>
>>380352863
It's backuped on fireden, but I don't have it on me. Sorry.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.