[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy with today's events?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Friendship.png (879KB, 801x601px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.png
879KB, 801x601px
Are you happy with today's events?
>>
Disappointed as fuck in FE Warriors. Was the perfect opportunity to reintroduce old lords to the franchise, get people hyped for their character and then remake their games like they did for Echoes. Oh well, guess we'll have to get used to solely nu-FE.

Happy with Metroid though. It's been too long since a game, glad we're getting two.
>>
>>380343160
Oh, did they stream that? What was it like?
>>
>>380343538
>>380343160
I was never hyped for Warriors because they were clear from the start that they would only focus on FE1/Awakening/Fates, but the stream left me super underwhelmed. Looks fucking terrible and low budget, even by Musou standards. No love was put into this.
>>
>Metroid 2 remake with bad visuals made by a shitty development studio instead of Metroid 5 made by Nintendo themselves.
>Metroid Prime 4 made by Not-Retro
I'm not going to buy them and there's nothing nintendo fans can do about it. Unlike most children, I'm fine with a series dying off before it festers into focus-group tested bullshit.
>>
>>380343823
What if they put in DLC for Path of Radiance and Blazing Blade? It worked for Hyrule Warriors.
>>
>>380344173
It sounds nice, but when the only hope for a game to be good is DLC it's really not worth it
>>
File: dnawshit.gif (3MB, 660x520px) Image search: [Google]
dnawshit.gif
3MB, 660x520px
>>380344168
>Company made one bad game so it means that game will be shit
>It's not made by the original company so it must be shit

This is fucking retarded thinking. Samus Returns looks like it might be great and Prime 4 didn't even have gameplay shown off
Holy shit quit overreacting.
Literally nobody first looked at Prime 1 and thought it would be good and now it's considered the best game in the series next to Super.

You're allowed to have your opinion but it's sure as hell a stupid one.
>>
>>380345457
>holy shit quit overreacting
Nintendo fans are overreacting about how good metroid is going to be, why can't I overreact about how bad it'll be?
>>
>>380345457
Honestly as a very longtime metroid nut I really liked what Samus Returns looks like. The first screenshot I saw wasn't convincing to me but seeing it in action I love it. Not only has Nintendo seemed to be watching the game very closely but the team has payed close attention to conventions of the older games.
>>
>>380346551
believe it or not you're an individual and your actions are not justified by what you think the "opposition" does, they're justified by their own merits
>>
>>380346551
>Other people are being retarded so it's justified to also be retarded
You're actually more retarded by stopping to their level of stupidity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.