[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PS4 and Vita ports confirmed what did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: undertale.jpg (5KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
5KB, 460x215px
>PS4 and Vita ports confirmed

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>380340487
you see anon, it means the game is going to be ported to the PS4 and the PS vita.
>>
>Sonyfags before this
>"Hahaha, PC's best game looks like an 80s Nintendo game!"

>Sonyfags now
>"Thanks for beta testing!"
>"Never ever Nintenbros!"
>>
>>380340487
Toby said Nintendo approached him and that the whole game needed to be remade so Sony probably offered a better offer than Nintys
>>
>>380340487
They ported indie pixelshit to PS4? Pretty sure it happens a lot
>>
I still dont get why its on anything else

It was a neat game in 2015 and sure I liked it the first time playing through but otherwise ???????

The merch for the collector's edition looks great too but still, I don't care enough about that to get the game for PS4

Strange choices have been made
>>
how much will it cost??
>>
There is no fucking PC market in Japan so they are making a vita port
>>
>>380340881
where did they say that?
>>
>>380341257
/v/, almost daily after Undertale got good scores all around. And now, that it's being released to PS4/Vita.
>>
>>380340487
I'm not sure where you thought this thread would go senpai
>>
>>380341035
Gamemaker has a playstation exporter, so it's probably easier to port.
>>
if this doesn't come out on the second anniversary i will be slightly upset

still sad that toby didn't decide to remake it, he could have added in all the cut shit for that version instead of just porting it.
>>
File: 1488004564876.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488004564876.png
4KB, 500x500px
Is it even getting any new content? pointless otherwise
>>
>>380342545
TROPHIES
R
O
P
H
I
E
S
>>
File: 1497326994097.jpg (19KB, 427x365px) Image search: [Google]
1497326994097.jpg
19KB, 427x365px
>>380342679
>SAVE THE GOAT 0/1
you will never unlock this trophy
>>
>>380342828
>dodge the pellets 0/1
>get hit by the pellets 0/1
>hidden trophy x90
>>
>>380340487
who wants this shitty game though
the ost is free on youtube if you want the only decent part of the game
>>
>>380341035
>>380341426

wow, toby taking the lazy asshole easiest way out. why am i not surprised.

not even any new content either. fuck that and fuck that lazy cocksucker for still being so lazy after getting all that merch dosh.

makes me ffffffffucking furious. if i were him i would have opened up my own dev studio yesterday with all that cash
>>
>>380341185
This really. The Japanese localization is no coincidence.

>>380341426
I remember him saying that the way he did the dialog was really bad and would have to be completely redone to localize anywhere. Then couple that with the general problem of localizing the game's specific content. I doubt he lifted a single finger as far as actually porting it goes, beyond responding to emails from 8-4. I'd imagine the reason for Sony is simply because they were the first to say, "hey, we'll just do everything and you cash the check."
>>
Is this the tumblr game?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.