[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DS3 QUESTION!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: dark-souls-3-1-1-4.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3-1-1-4.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
HELLO; EVERYONE!
I asked this question a few days ago, but got no reply and I am REALLY curious.
I beat Dark Souls 3 and I am dying to know this. Already beaten the game twice, but don't feel like grinding it over again, it's fun to just PvP with my maxed out character now.

My question is: what happens if I choose the 2nd ending breaking the cycle? Is the Firekeeper still at the shrine after the ending, can I travel between bonfires freely etc.?
Also, will the ending work if I already linked the first flame, but went to the Untended Graves and got the Firekeeper eyes after?
Thanks in advance!
>>
Can someone help me? Please... :(
>>
>>380340610
you type like a faggot so no
back to whatever forum you came from
>>
Whatever ending you choose it will always ask you in the end if you want to remain in your current game or go to ng+, ng++ etc.
>>
>>380339923
just save you savefile and do what you want anon
>>
>>380340946
Just look up the ending on Youtube. I'm sure whatever it is it's still a berserk reference
>>
>>380340946
Fuck off to reddit, you poser.
>>
>>380340946
K. I'm assuming you didn't have the answer to begin with.
>>380341037
But if I choose that ending, and don't go to NG+, can I still level up, use the Firekeeper, use bonfires and so on? That was my question. Like does that ending completely change the gameplay- world in some way?
>>
>>380341297
Yeah she'll still be there
>>
>>380341170
Yeah, I agree. So many references to the Berserk anime. Still, I wanted to see how that specific ending would affect the atmosphere of the game overall.
But I guess it's just better to keep it to the default ending, it's the best one anyways.
>>
>>380341393
Oh, cool. Hopefully the bonfires will still be there too. I'll try that ending out too then. Hopefully a world without fire doesn't equal a world without bonfires. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1423063245536.jpg (132KB, 789x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423063245536.jpg
132KB, 789x600px
>>380341297
your giving the game too much credit

the game has no difference in endings besides the cutscenes.

none of the souls's endings had any consequence to what happened once the credits stopped rolling
>>
>>380341297
Regardless of ending the world state will stay the same until you choose to go to ng+. Usurping the fire doesn't make the world go dark or anything and yes you can still level up.
>>
>>380341972
And just to clarify even once you go to ng+ the world will be fresh. The endings are simply a cutscene nothing more.
>>
>>380341774
>>380341972
Oh wow that's really cool! That's awesome. I'm glad it doesn't tamper with the gameplay afterwards. Thanks for the help, guys!
>>
File: lul.jpg (21KB, 1160x96px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
21KB, 1160x96px
Someone else asked my question and got this reply, so I really didn't want to unlock an ending where the Firekeeper isn't there or I have no bonfires because that's just kind of sad and also really inconvenient.
>>
>>380341768
The endings are just endings, your after end game stuff (assuming you don't start your 2nd journey) are right were you left them. You can access every bonfire and do anything you didn't do already. Most NPC quests will be long over, but a few are still open after you beat the game. Just choose the ending that feels right for your character and spend the rest of your time messing around.
>>
>>380342825
unless its a glitch hes lieing

played almost 600 hours between both editions

game didn't even have 2 endings originally
>>
>>380342934
Awesome. Exactly what I was hoping to hear. Well, thank you so much for the help, this game really is the kind of game you have to ask people for stuff before it tricks you into doing something and then you can't go back, haha!
Thank you for the insight, helpful anons.
>>
>>380343648
Lurk more
>>
>>380343332
It feels a bit like the person is trolling.
I'll try the other ending too but honestly I feel like the PvP aspect is really what motivates me to keep playing it after finishing it twice. It's just such an unpredictable gameplay each time it's invasion time.
>>
>>380343764
Indeed I shall.
>>
>>380343332
That's a lot of hours, dude. You must be OP as fuck.
>>
>>380339923
just fyi, maxed out character needs all the rings from ng++ unless you get another player to drop them for you, it's minor upgrades but it helps
>>
>>380344917
Maybe in time I'll go for NG++, even though as I am currently it feels like I have the proper stats to have some goofs in PvP.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.