[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i always wanted a pirate game, is this it /v/? is it gonna be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

i always wanted a pirate game, is this it /v/?

is it gonna be good?
>>
>Ubisoft
>muliplayer
No.
>>
>>380339838
>Ubisoft
>Multiplayer only garbage

Gonna go with no.
>>
>>380339838

I think it might be F2P
>>
>>380339838
NO. They didn't listen correctly.
What we wanted was Black Flag 2 without the AC shit. What we're getting is a Destiny/Division/For Honor style multiplayer lobby game with only naval stuff and no swashbuckling or treasure hunting.
>>
>>380339838
What's wrong with Sea of Thieves? it's superior in every way except for a different artstyle
>>
>>380339838

As pirate-ship simulator, probably yes
>>
>>380339838
no
>>
> Figuring out ways to improve your firepower is one of the many undertakings you’ll find in the open-world sandbox of Skull & Bones, an area which will present both PvE and PvP opportunities for enterprising pirates.

>You’ll be able to find out what’s being delivered across trade routes, get inside information to help you plan your attacks,” says Money. “Once you’ve learned this info, you can choose to go after targets that are really valuable to you.”

>In addition to the threat of rival pirates, the powerful empires and corporations that you prey upon won’t roll over without a fight, and there will be battles that you won’t stand a chance in if you don’t have some friends. Teaming up with other players and forming guilds allows you to pool resources to target big scores, but this too can be a risky proposition. There will be ways to betray your allies in Skull & Bones (this is a pirate game, after all), but the benefits of sailing in in a fleet of complementary ships will likely outweigh the risks.
>>
>>380339838
Since Ubisoft is incapable of making a good multiplayer experience or menu system, I'm going to go with a hard no. Looks pretty but has a retard at the helm (Ubi).
>>
>>380339838
>reused black flag shit turned into multiplayer
nah sea of thieves looks better
>>
File: 1482710241412.jpg (106KB, 493x331px) Image search: [Google]
1482710241412.jpg
106KB, 493x331px
>>380340625
That, my friend, is called sea of theives.

>swashbuckling rareware pirates with my brother whom i played DKC2 with
>battling skellingtons and other bucklers of swash
>Kaptin Krool
>>
Didn't they show one section where they blew up a ship and just floated over the spot to pick up the loot? Yeah, real immersive there Ubi. Sea of Thieves looks better honestly.
>>
>>380339838
watch this be a weird Yale adventure game
>>
Never heard of Sid Meier's Pirates? How old are you?
>>
>>380340625
The most accurate post. Sea of Thieves looks more like what I was looking for but the gameplay looks really stiff and slow.

Really just wanted Black Flag 2: No More Assassins Edition.
>>
>>380339838
>for honor but with boats
nope, sorry
go back to playing black flag
>>
>>380339838
>ubisoft AAA Blackwake clone
yea nah, it's Ubisoft so it'll instantly be shit.
>>
>>380341810
Yep. And when they boarded a ship it was just a cutscene that ended with a LOOT OBTAINED popup, unlike in Black Flag where you had to kill the crew/captain before the ship was officially yours.
>>
>>380342215
This. Aren't there fucking tons of pirate games? Are you retarded OP?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.