[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shit dialouge >overly flashy anime cutscenes >bad characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>shit dialouge
>overly flashy anime cutscenes
>bad characters
>story that should never have been told
>story that retroactively ruins the series
>bad cgi
Is it safe to say this is the prequel saga of video games if not the worst game ever made in the industries history?
>>
The KH story has been full retard since II. You can't really complain about it being ruined.
>>
>>380337008
Yeah I can
>>
>>380336197
>bad cgi
?
>>
>>380336197
no, and no.
>>
File: 1490221391768.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490221391768.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>380336197
>bad cgi
>>
>>380337434
>>380337807
https://youtu.be/kU1dehayU2o
Disgusting
>>
>>380338793
Looks absolutely fine to me.
>INB4 You say we have shit taste.
I mean of all of the things to bitch about, you picked the CGI.
>>
>Doesn't shit on the combat or the post game or mechanics in general
>>
>shit post
>over exaggerated phrases
>bad spelling
>post that should never have been made
>post that retroactively ruins the board
>retarded anon
Is it safe to say this is the prequel saga of /v/ posts if not the worst post ever made in the boards history?
>>
>the name of the ultimate weapon the villain craves for is a goddamn pun
That fucking killed me
>>
>>380338793
It is perfectly fine
There is so much bad in BBS but the CGI isn't one of them
>>
>>380337008
more like since Chain of memories. And I still enjoy the crap out of it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.