[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just preordered an Xbox One X. How jelly are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Scorpio.jpg (41KB, 769x428px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpio.jpg
41KB, 769x428px
Just preordered an Xbox One X. How jelly are you?
>>
>>380327267
Why not just buy PC? If you want high end performance and fidelity you get pc, if you want fun games you get nintendo console and if you want to play bloodborne you get ps4.

There is no point in wasting money on underpowered pclike console with shitty western games.
>>
>>380328674
>If you wanna play one game just buy a ps4 xD
>>
>>380329046
Well, yeah, there is no other point for ps4.
>>
>>380329046
It's one game more than xbone.
>>
>a console that consoles better than our last console, which consoled better than that console

it's all the same generation, who the fuck cares?

I'm so happy I switched back to PC.
>>
>>380327267

Everyone poops.
Every person you have ever met has pushed a big stinky turd out of their buttholes.
Every single person has had stinky gross shit smeared between their cheeks and had to clean it off themselves.
The majority of them have actually enjoyed doing this because it feels good to them.
They have all done this over and over and over.
We all get out of bed, go in public, and look at each other in the eyes knowing that we're all just waiting to squeeze out a dookie.

We're all only human.
Everyone who judges you for who and how you fuck is just full of shit.
Don't make such a big deal out of it.
>>
>>380327267
Half the games are coming to w10. I have zero reason to get an X1 X.
>>
>>380328674
I didn't want a PC because I like sitting on my couch with a controller plus all my friends are on xbox. I also like spending 300 dollars less.
>>
>>380327267
The only decent thing about this was the Duke coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyo-06jkrDM
>>
>>380329905
Yeah I thought about this too, I could spend the what

$499 + $60 for a game on maybe a 4K monitor for my PC and still have enough change to buy some decent titles to play on it
>>
>>380330221
Duke? What's duke? Duke Nukem? What the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: 1370523292950.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1370523292950.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>windows 10
>>
>>380327267
Just didn't spend 500 bucks pointlessly.
How jelly are you?
>>
File: youHaveToBe18ForThisSite.jpg (102KB, 1276x850px) Image search: [Google]
youHaveToBe18ForThisSite.jpg
102KB, 1276x850px
>>380330796
The original Duke controller for xbox original

pic related
>>
>>380329687
>>380327267

Kid:
>Mom, dad, please get me an Xbox One X for christmas. Most powerful console ever! I'll never need another one, I swear. Pleeeeease.

Parents:
Ok, ok, maybe. At christmas. Maybe.

Kid:
Yessssssss! Gonna be awesome!

Kid to friends
>hehehue. I totally got my parents to get me an Xbox One X, fags. Fuck your inferior ports.

Parents at the store in December:
>Yeah, so can I get one of these . . . what was it Xbox X or S?

Mom to dad:
>It was Xbox One S. I'm sure it was S.

Dad:
>Oh yeah. Wow this console is a good deal! So Cheap!

On Dec 25
>Happy christmas, son!
>>
>>380330029
>I like sitting on my couch with a controller
>what are HDMI cables
>what are Xbox controllers
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_13e8.jpg (20KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_13e8.jpg
20KB, 150x148px
>>380327267

*says in Chad Daddy Wardens voice*

Not at all. The PS4 Pro > Xbox One X. The Xbox One X is for autism's.
>>
>>380331821
>and it didn't make a difference either way

all does the same shit as the regular Xbox One.

>no Xclusive games
>>
>>380331947
This, also in the long run you'll end up spending more on the one x thanks to online fee and full priced games
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.