[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detroit: Race War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Detroit - Race War.png (801KB, 957x481px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit - Race War.png
801KB, 957x481px
Who else is excited about Detroit: Race War?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BjBJp5O9eI
>>
>>380323203
I'm still not sure what kind of fucking game it is! Is it a fucking visual novel à la Until Dawn, or is it a shooter?
>>
Seems like a visual novel where they subtly infect the console demographic with ideas of minority uprisings.
>>
its the guy who did heavy rain and beyond two souls
>>
>>380323203
>touch android with glowy hand
>BEP BOP WE WANT FREEDOM NOW

I don't think that's how personality works
>>
>>380323203
"android" is not a race, fuckwit
>>
>>380326452
It's Cage being "subtle".
>>
>>380324175
It's point and click with better graphics. Just like Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls.
>>
>>380323203
If it went back to detective game it would be nice tbf
>>
>>380326452
Replace android with blacks and it's a really heavy-handed black uprising metaphor, complete with mentions of slavery
>>
I'll pirate this movie when it comes out
>>
>>380327602
It's already pretty heavy-handed.
>>
>>380323203
That game was seriously my biggest disappointment of the E3. After the Kara tech demo I was SO excited for the game it was basically the only game on E3 I cared about.

And then they came out with that shit.

>m-muh people
>I gotta free muh people
>muh fucking people

Shitty paper thin analogy for black Moses is not what I wanted for my game based on that beautiful tech demo.
>>
>>380323203
It doesn't matter what the story to this game is
David Cage makes shit "games"
>>
>>380323203
/v/ gives Kojima shit for being a failed filmmaker, but David Cage is infinitely worse. All he makes are these shitty derivative "interactive movies"
>>
>>380323203
MUH GRAY'S ANATOMY
>>
>>380323203
im confused where is the lead niggers glowing circle on the side of his head? Is that guy actually a human because all the androids had those circles
>>
>>380328630

Do you not know who David Cage is? He's the Neil Breen of video games. He has two decades of laughably bad storytelling under his belt.
>>
>>380327508
Ah, okay. So, it's not a game then. Think I'll pass, I'd rather read a book.
>>
>>380330067
In my defense all the early promotional material/videos and basically everything before this year's E3 said "pretty good game about cute robot girl".

There was no implication or hint that it will be about shitty black Moses.
>>
File: laughing bitches.jpg (45KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bitches.jpg
45KB, 446x400px
>>380323203
>David Cage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
OH MY GOD
AHAHHAHA
>>
File: face.jpg (35KB, 696x785px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
35KB, 696x785px
The first trailer looked really good however the second trailer has put me off.
>>
>>380330435
>man about to shit into plate.jpg

Dude, it's David "Press X to make Ellen Page piss" Cage
If you actually thought it was going to be good, you might actually be retarded
>>
Wow, that may be the gayest thing I've seen at an E3.
>>
>>380330817
I'm a sucker for cute robot girls that have gained consciousness. I would have played it and loved it if it was just that. But now no fucking way.
>>
I honestly can't believe David Cage still gets employed
>>
>>380331165
>I would have played it and loved it if it was just that
I'm saying that are a fool if you thought it was going to be just that.

If you see a kernel of corn coming out of a man's ass, don't expect a whole cob to be following it
>>
>OP actually used "race war" in a correct way
Huh
>>
>>380331298
Because he puts out games that are consistent with what the identity that Sony wants to cultivate
They want games to be movie style experiences you have at home.
Things anyone can do and enjoy for a few hours. Then you buy another.
It's not for babies! It's for sophisticated adults.

You enjoy your interactive kino and you buy another. That's the "feel" Sony wants gamers to feel when they think about games.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.