[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to discuss the best RPG ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: aaa.jpg (1024KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
1024KB, 1440x1080px
It's time to discuss the best RPG ever
>>
I'll admit, Fallout is a pretty good game.
>>
Nothing makes me think less of the games than a sperg thinking its the best thing ever. Especially when it clearly isn't.

Go on, tell me how I have to scour the internet for some mods to make it playable.
>>
>>380323360
The Witcher 3 thread is down two pages
>>
>>380323795
and this is on page 9, really seems like somewhere the greatest rpg ever made would be isn't it?
>>
But that's not Arcania.
>>
>>380325230
maybe it has something to do with the fact that the board is spammed with E3 threads now
>>
>>380325930
Naw, its probably that this thread gets spammed, probably by a bot, to the point that NO ONE wants to even give it a chance. The anon responsible has done more harm to the franchise than the people making the games.

Look, almost 10 posts in and the name of the game franchise hasn't even been uttered. Not one mechanic, one post of praise, one thought provoking item, not a single positive about a game that SHOULD get it, but the well has been poisoned.
>>
>>380326376
>i'm new to /v/: the post
>>
>>380321679
Cool, a daggerfall thread
>>
>>380326703
kek, whatever bro. I'm not even gonna get into how long I've been wasting my life away here.
>>
>>380326703
are you implying /v/ is incapable of having civil threads? We've been having comfy Dragon Quest threads for years. Actual good game series will consistently have good threads where people converse and talk about the topic.
>>
>>380321679
miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss
>>
remember it's not a perfect RPG unless it's a perfect rendition of D&D as per the nostalgic retard decree
>>
>>380327479
>We've been having comfy Dragon Quest threads for years. Actual good game series will consistently have good threads where people converse and talk about the topic.

There have been comfy gothic threads since the beginning of /v/
>>
>>380329215
The "comfy" stopped the moment these threads with the same image with the same filename started being the go to. Take your garbage to /vg/ if you want a general. Oh thats right, it would fall off page 10 every time. I wonder why?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.