[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Handheld Gaming is finally dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: iPhone-vs-Handhelds.png (526KB, 963x519px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-vs-Handhelds.png
526KB, 963x519px
>Fire Emblem leaving the 3DS
>Pokemon Gen 8 coming to the Switch
>New 3DS third party games coming to both Smartphones and the 3DS.
>Franchises moving from the 3DS to Smartphones.
WE WON, Sony doesn't give a fuck for the Vita and Sony has BTFO all Vita 2 rumors while saying they are out of the Handheld market and now this. Smartphones have finally won the war against Proper Handheld consoles like the 3DS and Vita. Now all rthats left are the Home Consoles.
>>
>>380318206
Did you forget that the switch is a handheld console mate?
>>
>>380318206
Smartphones are not for gaming, they are for being alarm clock and talking to mom once a week, also endomondo app, that's about it.
>>
Real games will never be mainstream on phones. The form factor is not right for it. Phones will always be for match 3s and clash of clans clones.
>>
>>380318930
Its not mainly a handheld console
>>380318956
>Smartphones are not for gaming
Tell that to the companies that announce new games on the E3
>>
>>380318930
Shinya Takahashi literally just called it a home console that can be taken anywhere
>>
>>380319887
I don't care about companies. Gaming on your cell phone is retarded and uncomfortable. Touchpad is not device for gaming
>>
>>380318206
What are some good jrpgs for nintendo DS?
>>
>>380321351
All Final Fantasy
>>380320732
Agreed, but theres no doubt they helped killed handhelds
>>
>>380318206
>Smartphones have finally won the war against Proper Handheld consoles like the 3DS and Vita.
and this is bad, smartphones are terrible for gaming
>>
>>380318206
>rthats
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>380318206
Smartphones are not made for normal games, you can only play ultra casual trash on it, stupid normalfag
>>
>>380318206
Vita is getting Undertale, beat that faggot
>>
>>380320030
So it's a handheld home console you can take wherever you want?

Really jogs the cranium.
>>
>>380322192
True, but they are a pain in the ass to use outisde and we are finally free from them
>>380322691
>V-Vita is getting a shitty 3 years old game port
How pathetic
>>380322614
Implying they care
>>
>>380321726
Are there any finasl fantasy for 3ds though?
>>
Guys should i buy 3ds? Is it fun? Is it dying? I need handheld console. Is switch better?
>>
>>380324182
>Guys should i buy 3ds?
Sure, this is the 3DS last year so go ahead
>Is it fun?
Depends on what kind of games you like. If you like Kiddy stuff then the 3DS is perfect for you
>Is it fun?
Yes
>Is switch better?
It will live and the 3DS not
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.