[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXPLAIN THIS EXPLOSIVE MEME TO ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fallchair.gif (6KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
fallchair.gif
6KB, 250x242px
>/v/ is excited to play yet another Mario
>/v/ is excited to play yet another Metroid
>/v/ is excited to play yet another Pokemon
>/v/ is excited to play yet another Fire Emblem
>/v/ is excited to play yet another Kirby
>/v/ is excited to play yet another Yoshi

I don't want to say you guys are excited about rehash, because that would be a shitty way to put it, but...
You're excited about rehashes
>>
autistic children tend to like things that repeat over and over
>>
>>380317638
>You're excited about rehashes

well, same can be said for sony as well?

>yet another uncharted
>yet another god of war
>yet another gran turismo

they do the same fucking shit. microsoft does too, just less this time around

>yet another crackdown
>yet another forza

would be complete if they threw another halo on top of it all.
>>
>>380317638
>people are excited about additions to franchises they enjoy
It's a mystery, anon.
>>
>>380317638
Video games are a joke. This has been your public service announcement.
>>
>>380317638
All the games you enjoy, or the sequels you're waiting for, or the games you liked in the past, all of those are just rehashes.
>>
>>380318425
that's kinda the point, it's ok when nintendo does it. switch launch titles were a wiiu port and fucking 1-2 switch sold at full price.
that's the same shit as ps4/bone launch, if not worse, yet I've seen nothing but praise for this overpriced tegra tablet (which nvidia sells for 100$ cheaper with same soc, but bigger and higher res screen)
>>
>>380320429
no, it's perfectly okay when sony and microsoft does it too. no one complaining about the new stuff, there's only a vocal minority such as yourself that just wants to fling shit at eachother for the (you)s
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.