[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MvC Infinite is a copy and paste job >Same old ass characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

MvC Infinite is a copy and paste job
>Same old ass characters have the same moves and not even an updated fucking super

>Resident Evil 7 comes out
>No Resident Evil 7 characters in it
>Not even a Not a Hero Chris reskin
>Dude why add fan favorites like Leon when we can just copy and paste the same characters from over five years ago lmao

>SFV has new characters
>only use Ryu and Chun Li

>Fuck up wannabe DMC3 Dante with a heroin addiction
>Again, no fan favorites like Nero and Vergil, and if they did add them they sure as shit will be paid DLC

>Marvel MCU circlejerk
>No X-Men no SPIDERMAN, nobody obsure just the bottom of the barrel movie characters with 2 GOTG chars tagged on

>no out of nowhere bullshit fun characters like Phoenix Wright, just the most generic and uninspired trash they could think of

>you want actual NEW characters? Pre order and buy the fucking season pass
>even if they're relevant to the story like Sigma you gotta pay up

>May I even mention the fucking faces and character models
>The dialogue ""Different street, same fight" fucking poetic

JUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTT fuck my game into oblivion senpai
>>
>>380311825

Didn't MvC3 teach people to wait until the year after launch for the full game anyway?
>>
>>380311825
>copy and paste job
but anon mvc2 was a copy and paste of mvc1. mvci would actually look better if it was a copy and paste.
>>
>>380312015
This. Just play Dragon Ball until the next version of Infinite comes out.

then keep playing Dragon Ball because it'll still suck
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.