[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite of featuring black woman, can we all agree that this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WE WUZ ASSASS.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ ASSASS.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Despite of featuring black woman, can we all agree that this CGI trailer was best of E3?
>>
>>380306031
I'm a huge Dishonored fag so I'm very hyped. This and Wolfenstein made the otherwise bullshit Beth conference pretty decent.

Also still don't understand the claims of SJW bullshit in Dishonored. There was a whorehouse in the first game for god's sake, and it wasn't even portrayed in a negative light
>>
>>380306420
>SJW bullshit in Dishonored
Probably because of the black lesbian boat captain.
>>
>>380307001
Her being a lesbian is literally only in lore, you can play the entire game without ever knowing she's gay. I don't see the problem with diversifying the world of the game, so long as it doesn't push an agenda or get shoved in your face.
>>
>>380307907

Found the SJW.
>>
I'm interested, but two things bother me about the game. First off, killing the Outsider sounds pretty stupid. I get that he gave powers to those who then caused destruction/chaos, but that's like going after a gun store for selling a weapon someone used to rob a place. Corvo is a good example, where you can use the powers to massacre everyone in sight or deal with targets in a pacifistic way. Blaming the Outsider for shit is silly. Unless the plot is that now the Outsider has become a big bad and is directly getting involved in human affairs, to which that's completely out of character. Either way, I'm apprehensive about the premise. I like Daud and Billie Lurk has been built up for awhile, so I'll still check it out at some point.

The second thing that bothers me is that Billie getting her arm/eye back through time shenanigans isn't canon. That sucks. I get that's it's an optional thing that you're not even told you can do, but it's a bummer that is just considered non-canon.
>>
>>380307907
It's not like it's a single line hidden in the lore journal though, it's a key part of her story.

Are there any mentions of other lesbians or homos in the game? I don't want to see them shoved in everywhere but if they're going to be present it should be logically consistent. Like having sexually deviant aristocrats, the closest I can remember is mention of orgies.
>>
>>380309628
Aramis Stilton and the old duke were lovers. Delilah and Brianna Ashworth are lovers, but I'm pretty sure Delilah sleeps around with the new Duke, Kirin Jindosh, and basically everyone.

Also Mindy Blanchard is a minor character but it's heavily suggested she's a male-to-female tranny
>>
>>380309503
Also, forgot to ask, has anything been mentioned as to the length of the game? This really feels like it would be DLC, yet everything I've seen shows it being its own stand-alone game. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's like that Uncharted games that's coming out, where it was going to be DLC but then they just said, "Fuck it, lets just make a full game out of this."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.