[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get good at ulting as D.va?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3929.jpg (47KB, 502x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3929.jpg
47KB, 502x430px
How to get good at ulting as D.va?
>>
>>380304821
Wait for russian weight lifter to ult.
>>
>>380304821
In my opinion, it's all about teamwork, I know this isn't helpful but you need to use it when they are worried about someone else's ult. Don't go throwing it out expecting to kill the entire team without even trying.
>>
>>380305001
What if no Zarya
>>
do it from where they can't see it coming
it's really easy to escape though if you know the maps just a little bit
>>
coordinate ya dope
>>
Angle it at 60 degrees over wall, if playload, land it on payload
>>
The most common tactic I use is in a fight launch yourself up with boost and with 1 second left ULT. Works mostly every time if it isn't in a shitty area. Also ulting on certain KotH maps is impossible.
>>
>>380305361
You have to throw it if you want the multikills. Treat it like a frag, anticipate where the other team will be and launch the shit
>>
>>380305331
For example: Our soldier was advancing to the objective with ult, he could kill two enemies, but the rest were starting to pull back. I sent ult where need the cover that they were running for. Not only do you have a chance of kills, you also help secure kills for you teammate if the enemy decides to run back toward the soldier.
>>
Watch clips on YouTube
>>
>>380306264
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpWAxiz1OGiIPcYIlyQ6Q-g
>>
I usually only use it as a 600HP heal and zoning out people on the objective after my mech is about to blow up.
>>
>>380304821
Depends on the game mode, but in a general sense if you are just trying to get kills, don't use it if they already know you're there. Practice popping it up in the air, learn the maps and get around them when they are fighting the rest of your team. Surprise is the only way you're going to get a lot of kills with it. Most of the time it's more useful as crowd control, directing people where you want them to go
>>
>>380306463
Good shit
>>
>>380306463
Nice
>>
>>380305724
Angles matter
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.