[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 53246w4.jpg (25KB, 630x335px) Image search: [Google]
53246w4.jpg
25KB, 630x335px
Apologize
>>
I'm sorry

I'll buy a switch
>>
>>380291127
To what?
A fucking logo with no Developer behind it.
Fuck off.
>>
>>380291127
I'm not sorry for calling the Metroid series a shitpile that stains Nintendo's long and rich history of good video games that also happen to have the most autistic fanbase of all time.
>>
for what? no fuckin gameplay and 2020 release date
>>
>>380292309
source me chief
>>
File: 1495756529364.jpg (25KB, 402x291px) Image search: [Google]
1495756529364.jpg
25KB, 402x291px
I always believed Sammy

I KNEW YOU WOULD BE BACK
>>
>>380292457
It started development in the middle of this year.
It is a FPS game made by nintendo.
It took the 2 years to get a mario game out.
It took them 7 years to get Federation Forces out.

It's not coming out next year. You will fucking lucky that it comes out at the ass end of 2019.
>>
Not if it ends up like Star Fox Zero.
>>
File: fire.png (85KB, 342x221px) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
85KB, 342x221px
WHERE

IS

SMASH
>>
>>380293145
You mean a game that's faithful to its roots, and ends up failing because of it?
>>
>>380291127
It ain't 2D so no.
>>
>>380291127
prime is shit and the game isnt coming out for years
they havent even started development
>>
>>380293504
Every Star fox game is "fateful to it's roots" because every star Fox game is a fucking remake of Star Fox on the snes.
>>
>>380294039
Good to know you never played Zero.
>>
>>380293504
Zero channeled the worse aspects of both Assault and Command. That's why it failed.
>>
>>380292894
>It took them 7 years to get Federation Forces out.
>Federation forces started development right after Other M
>>
>>380294317
I have played zero. It is 100% Star Fox 1 and 64.
Same damn places. Same damn tunnel run Same damn lava world.
They just touched up the graphics and gave it gyro controls.
>>
im sorry mommy, will you forgive me..... ;_;
>>
>>380291127
No, you apologize for neglecting best franchise.
>>
>>380294417
>worse aspects of both Assault and Command.
Fucking what? How the hell does Zero channel ANYTHING from Assault?

But I'm glad you brought it up, because I genuinely hope Nintendo follows this trend now. 2D Metroid fags got the middle finger as it should be, and now I hope he next Star Fox game does the same to all the "fans" who keep asking for repetitive on-rails garbage. The next SF game SHOULD take what worked from Assault and expand on it.
>>
>>380291127
Logo
>>
Sorry they didn't show jack shit.
>>
>>380292894
>It started development in the middle of this year.
So like, literally 10 days ago?
>>
>>380295548
>How the hell does Zero channel ANYTHING from Assault?
The pace-breaking Walker mode. It's Assault's on-foot bullshit all over again.

>I hope he next Star Fox game does the same to all the "fans" who keep asking for repetitive on-rails garbage
Why? We still haven't gotten a sequel to Star Fox 64.
>>
2 METRIOD GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.