[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragonball Z FighterZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: dbf goku impact.jpg (33KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dbf goku impact.jpg
33KB, 1200x675px
Right now it looks like the characters are too similar to each other. 4 have beam specials/supers, 2 have some kind of burst effect super, everybody has instant transmission, everyone has the same followup to grabs. It feels like the characters aren't distinct enough compared to other series like Guilty Gear or Marvel vs. Capcom.
>>
>>380284229
I don't care, I'll buy both Z Dragon Z Ball Z Fighter Z and Xbox One X on day one.
>>
File: 1468233153500.gif (554KB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1468233153500.gif
554KB, 287x216px
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO MY MARVEL!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
So literally the way they are in the show.
My problem is not enough iconic moves. Where's my death beam, my kienzan? Big bang attack?
>>
>>380288175
Vegeta did do biggo bang attacku.
>>
>>380288580
I didn't see it. Maybe I missed it
>>
>>380288175
Frieza has a kienzan. And it can boomerang back and do damage to him.
>>
>>380289097
But krillin though
Nice callback to the name saga though
>>
>>380288175
The probably don't want to show frieza hardcore zoneing
Also they haven't revealed krillin
>>
File: 1462962805543.jpg (25KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1462962805543.jpg
25KB, 346x346px
>>380288775
It was definitely in one of the gameplay vids. Maybe not in the 60fps one but one of the nico nico ones.

I remember seeing death beam as well. I mean holy fuck did you even look at that official gameplay?
>Freeza sends his 2 flying discs
>They can actually hit him back
>If they do he can his final beam from when he was cut in half and Goku gave him energy
Its so motherfucking CANON it hurts.

Piccolo not in yet. Some patience would be nice.
>>
>>380288175
Even if you stuck to loyal portrayals you could put more effort into making the characters more unique. The entire cast doesn't need a ki blast special.
>>
>>380291006
Almost every super attack in the series IS a kid blast special though
>>
File: IMG_8416.jpg (45KB, 1272x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8416.jpg
45KB, 1272x164px
>>380284229
There are people lurking on >>>/v/ who still believe that Dragon Ball FighterZ has shitty animations
>>
>>380286447
Stop being a cuck!
>>
>>380291507
>kid blast
sounds fun

I agree with your point though.
>>
File: gohan victory pose.webm (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gohan victory pose.webm
2MB, 500x281px
Anyone have Goku's victory pose same size as this?
>>
My speculation of the Roster:

-Goku
-Gohan
-Gotenks
-Vegeta
-Future Trunks
-Piccolo
-Tien
-Krillin
-Android 18
-Ginyu
-Frieza
-Cell
-Kid Buu
-Vegito
-Goku Black
-Beerus

Those are the characters that are 100% going to be in. The roster is definitely going to be small, maybe not more than RB1. Characters they SHOULD add though:

-Bardock
-Broly
-Future Gohan
-Gogeta
-Cooler
-Janemba
-Pikkon
>>
>>380284229
the only game i'm interested is not on the Switch
>>
Who do you want to see make it to the roster?
Me:
Hit
Muten Roshi
Bardock

I would mention Piccolo but there's no way he's not in
>>
>>380284229
>Right now it looks like the characters are too similar to each other.
You faggots have bought ten years of arena fighters were everyone played exactly the same but now that everyone could potentially have the same kind of rushdown it's bad. There was already clear distinctions between the cast nbeing made in the first sets of demo footage we got.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.