[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love subscribing to a game that I can't play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 222GET.png (43KB, 364x431px) Image search: [Google]
222GET.png
43KB, 364x431px
I love subscribing to a game that I can't play
>>
>>380283158
Though it just works, you seem to have serious issues.
>>
>>380283158
This is one of the things that I simply cannot defend, even though I don't dislike their always online model. They have literally no excuse to cheap out on servers
>>
>>380283158
That's one of the drawbacks of a unified platform. If it's a dealbreaker you should unsub.
>>380283987
>They have literally no excuse to cheap out on servers

But are they? It's in their best interest to have as many people on as possible as often as possible.
>>
File: 222.png (38KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
38KB, 200x223px
>>380283520
>Make minor critical jab with no emotion behind it
>"You seem to have serious issues"

Oh yeah, well your sentence structure has issues bub
>>
File: rope.jpg (256KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
256KB, 640x640px
>>380285713
Are you from Europe or something?
Because I ain't fixing them.
>>
>>380283158
Its tuesday!
They always do their server maintenance on tuesday
Plus they put up a notice in the client for 3 days saying that this would happen.
>>
I remember the launch of TBC. Fucking queues. They ruined so many of my Kharazan raids.
>>
>>380283158
So? That's just how it works. Have you never had your internet not working properly that you pay for?
>>
Battlenet had a warning up about this for a day or two now, it's just because of maintenance
>>
>>380283158
You can bypass the launcher and just run the game's exe. Hope you remember your login info
>>
File: 1485275151922.jpg (38KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1485275151922.jpg
38KB, 600x522px
>WoWfags clown car the servers immediately when they come back up just so they can sit around in empty cities jacking off

Ruining it for everyone else.
>>
>>380286814
>Just realized it's 9 A.M. PDT
Well that's a done thread.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.