[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dragons Dogma 2 died for a shitty Monster Hunter game Hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1488204811370.jpg (50KB, 570x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488204811370.jpg
50KB, 570x388px
>Dragons Dogma 2 died for a shitty Monster Hunter game

Hope you fuckers enjoy 20 minute fights with damage sponge bosses
>>
Haha get fucked Aqua.
>>
>>380277630
Dragon's Dogma was full of damage sponges as well though.
>>
>>380277716
Why does everyone post and hate that blue haired anime?
>>
>>380277630
But the trailer didn't show any fighting. They just ran through scripted corridors and set off traps and got other dinos to fight for him
Seemed pretty shit though
>>
>>380277716
She's used to it.
>>
>>380277630
Capcom has an event today. Pray for DDO localization
>>
>>380277777
>>
File: 1470563602811.jpg (205KB, 777x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1470563602811.jpg
205KB, 777x1192px
>Hope you fuckers enjoy 20 minute fights with damage sponge bosses
I will! That's why I love Monster Hunter!
>>
>>380278068
She's fucking dumb. Still best girl.
>>
>>380278438
dis nigga knows what's up
>>
>>380277798
No really, they actually had phases and reacted to heavy hits and not one boss takes more than 5 mins
>>
>>380278438
This
>>
>>380278558
Only with really good gear. The floating eye and chained cyclops boss took me fucking forever in Dark Arisen.
>>
>>380277630
Nah, I played DD because I loved MH. Both games have their pros and cons. Besides, realistically, DD2 had little to no chance of popping up, the 5th anni was supposed to garner attention for the ports. Either way, gonna count my blessing as they come.
>>
>>380277630
Dragon's Dogma 2 was going to be an unrelated MMO. Capcom backed out when every other MMO released was either cancelled or failed miserably.
>>
File: 1494005836909.png (209KB, 287x464px) Image search: [Google]
1494005836909.png
209KB, 287x464px
>>380278438
muh nigga
>>
>>380277630
That's literally what MH is and that's literally what people who play MH like about MH
>>
>>380277630
You and I both know that your describing both monster hunter and DD2 with that last sentence.
>>
Gonna leak some shit. Not making a dedicated thread. Less attention. Hopefully this gets to a few anons.

As we all know Hideo Kojima just does things for the hell of it. Literally. Just because he thinks its cool or "Far out".
I'm sure when Death Stranding is released Konami is going to have a legal field day with it, but I'm unsure how it would pan out. Certain words like "Boss" and "Sorrow" aren't specifically trademarked by Konami, and there will be plenty of them appearing in Death Stranding. It has nothing to do with MGSV, but it does take place in the universe, even if the game wont out right say so.
I'm pressed for time, so basically- It's a video game about unborn fetus in the same womb being killed off to make a few "Super Baby's". Norman Reedus's character is one of these babies and he holds immense survivors guilt every time a fetus is aborted. It's basically him or them, and the urge to survive will be the name of the game. Not all fetus's will appear as human. Some as creatures or even locations. There's been close to fifty endings written for the game, most likely to keep leaks from spreading, but one that stands out to me has Norman's character getting killed off and a snake slithering up to him and devouring him as a fetus and then being reborn into a human. The new character will have similar, but not identical features of Norman, including a snake like birthmark running along his chest. But this only one of the 13 (out of the 50 or so) I managed to read, so fuck all if I know.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.