[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are their favorite games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What are their favorite games?
>>
>>380275618
3 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3
I wanna run down on these guys puh-lease
>>
File: 1490849699931.webm (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490849699931.webm
321KB, 1280x720px
>>380275970
>Friends bow to the owls
>In contact with ceruleans
>Rumored to be able to read
>Control Japari Park with an iron but fair fist
>Own attractions all over the park
>Direct descendants of the ancient owl blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Currygrad will be the first city)
>Own basically every Sandstar editing research facility in the park
>First designer baby friends will be Owl Babies
>Both owls said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient human scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment, mild curry and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the owls
>They own Lucky Beast R&D labs around the park
>You likely have mini Lucky-sans inside you right now
>The Owls are in regular communication with the Archangels Kaban-chan and Mirai, forwarding the word of man to the park friends
>They learned fluent Japanese in under a second
>Friends entrust their Japari coin reserves with the owls. There's no coins in Ft. Japari, only Ft. Owl
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base friend.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The owls will guide the friends into a new age of wisdom, peace, love? and mild curry
>>
>>380275618
what the fuck is the deal with these ugly cunts anyway
>>
>>380275618
They enjoyed Civilization so much they decided to play it irl
>>
>>380275618
xcom
>>
File: 1494038515124.jpg (8KB, 121x170px) Image search: [Google]
1494038515124.jpg
8KB, 121x170px
>>380275970
They gave the Digital Revolver woman a psi-attack because she was about to reveal something about them. That's why she went insane.
>>
I'm ugly as shit, but even I can't imagine anyone wanting to wake up seeing one of these guys' faces.
>>
>>380276060
I like the owls

https://youtu.be/drUSWjcHxmc
>>
>>380275618
they don't have time for games anon
>>
>>380276369
They exist in every instance of time though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.