[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DISSIDIA NT PS4 EXCLUSIVE NEW DETAILS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: DFF-NT-Famitsu_06-13-17.jpg (174KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
DFF-NT-Famitsu_06-13-17.jpg
174KB, 600x338px
>The PlayStation 4 version will incorporate the world view and story of the arcade version.

>There is no story-only mode, fighting is the focus through and through. As you continue to battle, the story will naturally tell itself.

>The story this time is set far beyond the events of the battles from the PSP games. While the story of the PSP games has come to an end, it will show why the battle of the gods continued.
Since this is a sequel to the PSP games, they’re not restarting the story to make it the first time that the characters meet.

>In the PSP games, everyone lost the memories of the worlds from their original titles and came to this world, but this time they remember their original worlds, as well as the events of the PSP games, and more so, since most of the characters have cleared the main story, they’re full of confidence.

>In the case of Cloud, this is him from after Advent Children. For that reason, his outfit and other characters’ outfits during some character stories are different from the arcade version.

>The arcade version and PlayStation 4 version share the same world. There are proper reasons why users are fighting in the arcade version.

>The playable characters, stages, and EX Skills available in the arcade version will be implemented in the PlayStation 4 version at the time of release.

>Just because there’s a PlayStation 4 version doesn’t mean they’re going to neglect the arcade version.

>The arcade version will receive updates first, and a certain amount of time after that, the update will follow to PlayStation 4.
>>
File: one 129.jpg (760KB, 1272x1264px) Image search: [Google]
one 129.jpg
760KB, 1272x1264px
>jap games are dead they said
/v/ is fucking wrong every single time
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 476x687px
>Advent Children Cloud
>>
>>380275439
kojima is all u need, famsterdam, a god among chinks
>>
Are they going to fix that hideous fucking hud?
>>
I hope the summons aren't as fucking infuriating as they were on PSP
>>
File: DFF2015_Cloud_2nd_Form.png (189KB, 537x640px) Image search: [Google]
DFF2015_Cloud_2nd_Form.png
189KB, 537x640px
>>380275738
They said it's post AC, so Cloud should be moping, at least
>>
>>380274892
>still no non-white playable characters
*yawn*
Same old shitty FF "plot"
Same old shitty FF characters
What are they adding to this version that's so different from the older Dissidia games?
>>
>>380279406
> using jew tactics
back to tumblr
>>
>>380275738
It's post-AC Cloud, where he's back to his normal self.
>>
>>380274892
>A lot of characters are post-game clear.
Fuck, does this me we're getting 2.5 Tidus and Yuna?
>>
>>380281142
You mean the Tidus and Yuna that broke up? I'm still mad.
>>
>>380275439
>Ys 8
>Tokyo Xanadu
>with those NISA translations
No thanks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.