[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bethesda Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: htfv84E.png (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
htfv84E.png
23KB, 1280x720px
So lets get some things straight. I was right about everything including Skyrim VR which they didn't want to show at their conference to take away the light from their show and I was the only person who leaked Skyrim VR in particularly.

Now some of you may be asking. "What happened to Starfield" Well I kept trying to make posts over and over trying to let you guys know they weren't gonna show Starfield because of my leaks to try and discredit them because of how much information they had.

Now what's more likely: I get literally everything right and they don't show off 1 thing the biggest thing to try and discredit a leak that shows their plans up to the 2030 or i'm a liar.

I'm sorry some of you didn't see my warning that they weren't gonna show it at the last minute but there was still some residual effects from Starfield at the show. You may have noticed all the stars and stuff like that around. That was all because of Starfield.

Now i'm not really sure what the fuck is going on down here at Bethesda but after that conference they locked some things down trying to find the leaker and I have no idea when they plan on showing Starfield but they were ready to release the game this year keep that in mind so i'm assuming they're either gonna show announce it a bit later this year or possibly delay it another year and announce it at the video game awards ala Skyrim but this is just pure speculation and I get that's not why you guys came to me.

Sorry guys. Pray I don't get fired and I think I may have been responsible for ruining Bethesdas E3 conference. My bad.
>>
>>380268383
Todd, go away.
>>
>Starfield releasing this year
>still don't even know what races, features, and mechanics are even going into it

You're the biggest fucking joke on /v/. Just stop
>>
Hey fag, source me up on that TEW2 cover.
>>
>>380268590
But that's not true. I posted exactly what races/mechanics would be in the game. I just said they aren't sure if they want to make every race playable or AI only.
>>
>>380268590
caramel disagrees
>>
File: h.jpg (564KB, 1200x1476px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
564KB, 1200x1476px
what do you know about this game?
because it's the only shit from your conference that got me excited
>>
>>380268794
Exactly, you fucking retard. All that shit would already be sorted out by now if it really were being released this year.

You know nothing about game development. Fuck off.
>>
>>380268834
This. Who did the cover of Ordinary World?
>>
>>380268834
Not much. I work for Bethesda Game Studios not the publisher. I think they might have released a store page for it on steam check out info on that page.
>>380268979
But that's not true there is still some debate on if they want to make precursor elder scrolls races playable or not like elf like races, etc.

You're not a developer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.