[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

July 18 Destiny 2 BETA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1495841603160.jpg (42KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1495841603160.jpg
42KB, 480x542px
anyone else getting super pumped?
>>
>>380259352
Destiny is shit.
>>
I actually loved the destiny 1 beta, and a lot of things about the game.
How does one access this beta and what's it on?
>>
>>380259352
No it looks like an expansion to an already boring game
>>
Fuck no. Destiny is the blandest shit on the planet. Just thinking about it makes me yawn.
>>
>>380259352
No. Destiny 1 was garbage, why would 2 be any different?
>>
>>380259352

Destiny one was comfy as fuck and played smooth as butter, I've got my beta code ready.

Very similar to pso or monhun , small room based gameplay with less of a focus on open areas and more on stages

Looking forward to it, most of v ride the bandwagon and never tried it, which is a shame because one of you people who skipped it may have found it your favourite game
>>
>>380259738
you have to preorder
>>
>>380259352
Can anyone you guys tell me why I should be excited?
The trailers are the most generic garbage I have ever seen and I haven't played the first one.
>>
Destiny 1 had good mechanics and no content, but while we were waitinig for DLCs (of course...) they modified some mechs to extend the lifespan of the game.

When the content was here (150 bucks ffs), the game was shitty.

Thanks Bungie
>>
Ah damn, Splatoon 2 releases so close to that.
That'll limit playtime.
>>
>>380261758
>you have to preorder
Why? IIRC you didn't have pre order to get into the Destiny 1 beta. This is a bad sign
>>
>>380259352
I was hoping they would do a "OH BY THE WAY THE BETA IS TODAY FAGGOTS CHECK YOUR EMAILS" thing at E3 but I guess not.
>>
>>380263528
It was available to the public like a day before it closed. Otherwise you had to have codes, idiot.
>>
>>380259352
I'm too poor to get a PS4(Read, I bought a shitty PC instead)
So I'll have to wait for the PC beta, I've got like 2 months to get enough cash to upgrade my PC to the point where It can run the game comfortably.
>>
>>380264464
Couldn't you just trawl ebay or whatever for a second hand piss4?
It's not like the pro is actually any better outside of the 4k meme.
>>
>>380264701
Not him but the pc version has an uncapped framerate plus mouse controls and a not shit way to group up with others, getting it on pc for those reasons.
>>
>>380264701
Well I live in South Africa so the shipping costs might be a pain.
But yeah, If I check around for a used one I should be able to afford it by July.

Excuse me for saying something potentially retarded, but doesn't the Pro have higher hardware specs, or is that wasted because of the devs not being able to do much more with it so they don't bother putting in extra effort.
>>
No because the first was suppose to be supported for years.
>>
>>380265279
The pro does have better hardware specs, but the effects are mostly marginal. Definitely not worth the extra money. Also fair enough with shipping, sounds like PC is the way to go.

>>380265257
I'd just be a bit concerned about the playerbase
Titanfall 2 multiplayer on pc was literally empty when I went to play it and I worry about that happening again.
>>
>>380265539
Yeah I feel you. I have a set group of irl buds to play with for raids so it ain't all bad personally plus I can imagine silly idiots will latch onto it because muh blizzard and battle.net
>>
>>380265539
Yeah, the playerbase might be an issue, I haven't seen alot of people in D1 clamour for a PC release, and now that D2 has one It doesn't look like people are going apeshit over it.
Luckily I have a group of friends that I can play D2 with Online already, but it might suck not being able to do shenanigans with Randoms.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.