[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Square Enix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Hopes and Predictions? I kinda expect FF7 gameplay trailer
>>
>>380256171
>I kinda expect FF7 gameplay trailer
It's not happening and they already said it's years away.

We'll get Dissidia footage, FFXV DLC footage, FFXIV Stormblood footage, probably Lost Sphear footage then phone games.
>>
>>380256171
Which one of these is the main conference ?

I just want DQ11's release date.
>>
File: SE-2017-E3-timetable.jpg (616KB, 2040x466px) Image search: [Google]
SE-2017-E3-timetable.jpg
616KB, 2040x466px
>>380257570
Don't expect DQ.
>>
File: C441-rvWYAAKERO.jpg large.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C441-rvWYAAKERO.jpg large.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
They were supposed to show a ff7 gameplay trailer months ago at some thing, they had it prepared and square told Nomura to pull it out at the last second. All we got were screenshots.

It's weird we haven't seen shit since.
>>
If they think shitty looking fishing VR is what FFXV need, i'm curious if someone in Square headquarters is braindead
>>
>>380258197
>implying that wasn't the best thing at sony's conference
>>
>>380258534
was it that bad?
>>
>>380258725
bunch of west shit no one cared about, one leaked mh game and another of remaster of sotc, vr block with the ffxv vr in it, then more west shit ending with spiderman
>>
>>380257894
I was thinking that they kept it for E3, but we saw nothing so far
>>
>>380258935
whatever you say, still trying to repair incomplete as fuck game by Fishing DLC souds awfull.

Even worse lots of people would actually buy it
>>
>>380258534
It was the most hilariously bad one for sure
>>
>>380259245
What the fuck does doing VR side shit that Sony paid them to make have to do with anything in the main game?

They were locked into a VR deal with Sony since before either the game and PSVR even launched.
>>
>>380259302
You must have missed the rest of the conference.
Shit was snoozefest, ffxv vr shit is the only time it picked up a bit before snoozefest again, even if vr is shit.
>>
>>380259404
Bud didn't they initially wanted to make FPS of main story?
>>
>>380259526
No I watched it all
It was the most hilariously bad one. Everything else was boring and terrible
>>
>>380256624
BUT nomura said he wants to show what he has done this past year on an event
>>
>>380259642
That was kitase I believe actually
>>
Hitman Season 2 still a go so I expect a trailer for that. Beyond that, not expecting anything. Considering how they put both Tomb Raider and Deus Ex onice, no reason to expect a new IP.
>>
>>380259573
No
The thing they made last year was just an E3 demo sony paid them to make

>>380259601
lol no, it didn't take itself seriously like everything else did
>>
Will pray for DQ. In my heart I know they won't though
>>
File: lol.png (21KB, 290x165px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
21KB, 290x165px
FFXIV BOYS GET IN HERE

L I V E L E T T E R

YOUR FAVOURITE JOB IS DESTINED FOR THE KEK SHED MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Automata story DLC
Nier and/or Drakengard remastered
>>
What are Agents of Mayhem and Kingdom Come Deliverance doing there? Looks so random.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.