[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TESVI doesn't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1439521221081.png (891KB, 1594x900px) Image search: [Google]
1439521221081.png
891KB, 1594x900px
>bethesda confirms that TES VI is not on development
lmao bethesda is dead

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-elder-scrolls-6-isnt-in-development/
>>
Skyrim was a mistake.
>>
Why would they bother when the drones re-buying the same fucking games over and over again?
>>
>>380249268
I don't know how they get away with it
>>
not news. they've already said they've got two new ips they want out before returning to fallout and elder scrolls. technology hasn't changed enough to do something "groundbreaking" with the next elder scrolls. it'll just be skyrim 2.
>>
File: fug.jpg (58KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
58KB, 600x797px
>>
We'll just have to wait till some groundbreaking tech comes out before they begin developing tes6
And even then it takes bethesda 4-5 years to create a game so bybthe time it actually comes out it'll look out of datr and play like an old game
>>
>>380249068
They said that a few months ago dumbass
>>
Maybe I´m being delusional but money changed them man. Instead of developing games they´re now trying to squeeze every last penny out of skyrim going so far as to fuck over their community by introducing paid mods.

Btw why is no one talking about the fact that Bethesda will take a monstrous cut from the mods income (something like 75%). Not even the biggest shill can rationalize that.
>>
Why would they make a game to compete with ESO?
>>
Will it matter if they have ESO?
Most important why is people not playing that if they want more
>>
>>380249583
>they want to put people inside the game like .hack or that kirito anime
>they need vr to evolve first
Basically TESVI never. Stop fooling yourselves.
>>
who the fuck wants another bethshit game after fallout 4?
>>
>>380251850
>>380252013
Who the fuck plays ESO?
>>
>>380253430
>I want more TES
>But fuck ESO
It really sucks or you people just pretend it does and don't even check it out?
>>
File: porque.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
porque.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
>>380249583
>it'll just be like skyrim 2
or oblivion 3 or morrowind 4

groundbreaking would be combat with more than two actions, half decent AI and consistent voice acting.
>>
>>380251850

ESO is developed by an entirely different studio, yea Bethesda still gets a cut since they own the IP, but ES6 would still bring in more money
>>
>>380253762
Bethesda Game Studios gets a cut from another Zenimax owned studio for using their IP? Damn, they even jew themselves.
>>
>>380249068
I knew it. They are waiting for their walled garden to be set up. Once they get everything ready for paid mods, then they won't give modding tools to anyone outside of the 'creation club', or at least they will receive a very limited one that will require log ins.

This is the tech that Todd talked about. He wants YOU to make ESVI for him.
>>
They already made the perfect game. There’s no need for more.
>>
>>380249068
The paid mods' money is enough.
>>
File: TODDler 2.jpg (32KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
TODDler 2.jpg
32KB, 500x303px
>>380253963
Holy shit he's so fucking smart!
>>
is ESO any good now?

If im desperate for some scrolls, will ESO scratch that itch?
>>
>>380250187
>groundbreaking tech
Holy shit, something like unreal engine 3 should be considered as groundbreaking tech compared to gamebryo
>>
>>380254207
No....

Tried it in Beta and picked it up for 7 euro's last year. It's fucking garbage, it's a shitty MMO and a shitty TES, the only good thing to come out of it is a little bit more TES lore.
>>
>>380249583
>technology hasn't changed enough to do something "groundbreaking" with the next elder scrolls.
Yeah, wow, their shitty engine didn't change itself over the years.

Technology has changed but they're stuck with their pre-historic tier engine.

>>380253725
Also this.

I've never been much of a fan of Bethesda RPGs because the combat is so fucking dull.
>>
>>380254207

Yes i actually like it more than skyrim
>>
>>380254207
I think it's worth giving a try. I enjoyed the short amount of time I put into it.
>>
>>380249068
Beth seems to be scaling back on big, open-world RPG's and going into the standard FPS games. Mainly because they can do a faction of the work and make just as much money off it. Creation Club would've let them make more profit off these big, moddable games they're known for, but seeing the reaction to that, I wouldn't be surprised if they just give up on them entirely.

Probably a good thing too, with how lazy they've gotten lately with crap like FO4 and Skyrim: We installed some texture packs and we're selling it at full price edition, I figure the quality is just gonna keep dropping.
>>
>>380253648

It does really suck
>>
>>380249583
>they want to do something groundbreaking

you must be 18+ age to post here
>>
>>380249068
To be honest both Cyrodiil and Skyrim had a background that made it viable on a marketing standpoint. Everybody likes vikings and medieval fantasy.
But The Elder Scrolls is much, much stranger, and making games out of that may not be the safest best.

Also, Fallout 4's engine is outdated and they would probably want to address that before actually making the game itself.

Wait for Skyblivion IMO.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.