[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit, you think the reaction here is negative, you should see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Monster-Hunter-World.png (381KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Monster-Hunter-World.png
381KB, 700x394px
Shit, you think the reaction here is negative, you should see what 2chan are saying.
>>
Spill the tea OP
>>
That's just because Sony made them do a western focused trailer.

When Japan does shit it focuses on every single weapon.
>>
>>380247927
Why don't you just live your japanese internet browser life and go back to 2ch, OP?
>>
>>380247927
Why should I give a fuck what they're saying?
>>
>>380249005
>>380248781
/neo v/ in action

you don't belong to this board you fucking normies. actually you should go back to facebook completely.
>>
>>380249005
This, Japs are known for having the shittest taste on the planet.
>>
>>380247927
They say it looks good though.
>>
File: 1497292043717.jpg (7KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497292043717.jpg
7KB, 239x250px
>>380249005
>why should i give a fuck what the people deciding the series' future are saying
hmmmm
>>
What are Capcom going to do once this game utterly bombs in both the West and East?
>>
>>380247927
Well, what are they saying, you chink faggot?
>>
>>380249573
>people deciding the series' future
>2ch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
fuck off back to gaia please, and don't forget to dislodge that nippon micropenis from your asshole
>>
>>380249782
Japs are the main audience for MH. The series' sales in the west pale in comparison to the millions they make over there
>>
>>380249573
Kill yourself weeb chink dick rider
>>
>>380249907
>2ch is japan
>4chan is the rest of earth
fucking neck yourself retard, get some perspective
>>
>>380249484
this. and weebs think any jap game is great
>>
>>380250412
Don't get me wrong friendo, I think Japs make decent games, but as a demographic they're a bunch of filthy casuals.
>>
>>380249385
>you must adopt random chinks opinions because they are japanese, thus superior compared to us dumb pig white americans
go jerk off to your JAV idol collection, dude.
>>
Theyre saying it looks great. What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>380250412
Jap games are normally good, it's the Jap fanbase which is cancer.

Everyone says that western fans are cancer yet the Japs unironically think pay2win mobile games are great and everything needs to be mobile.

You're also talking about people who will rate games 1 star on Amazon if their waifu doesn't get enough attention. They're autistic as fuck
>>
>>380247927
At least give the link, you fucking mong.

http://asahi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1497317337/

>俺が予言する。 これは売れない。
>I'm predicting it now, it won't sell.

>売れないから無問題
>It won't sell, so I don't see a problem.

>グラがPS3レベル 観客の反応は冷淡 ダメだろ
>It has PS3-like graphics and the audiences reacted indifferent. It's going to be a flop.

>Switchのモンハン5待ちでいいや
>Nah, I'll just wait for Monster Hunter 5 for the Switch

>これ海外市場向けだろ グラフィックショボすぎて恥ずかしかったわ 外人も鼻で笑ってんだろうな
>The game probably caters to players outside Japan. The graphics are so shoddy it's too embarrassing. I wonder if gaijins were also sneering.
>>
>早速ゴキブリ沸いてきた
>>
File: qumv.jpg (396KB, 770x980px) Image search: [Google]
qumv.jpg
396KB, 770x980px
>>380252569

couple of random japs didn't like it.

I should give a shit why?

>I'll wait for it on switch

wow so its like the morons here, salty they lost eh?
remind me where nintendo MH games graphics are again?
>>
File: 1484759920634.jpg (30KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484759920634.jpg
30KB, 320x475px
>>380252569
>>Nah, I'll just wait for Monster Hunter 5 for the Switch

Good to see pic related isn't an entirely western phenomenon.

>>The game probably caters to players outside Japan. The graphics are so shoddy it's too embarrassing. I wonder if gaijins were also sneering.
When have graphics ever been the strongpoint of an MH game though?
>>
>>380249907
>2ch
>main audience
Nigga 2ch gets blasted constantly by devs and industry figures as a notorious shithole over there. If you wanna talk about credibility then ANYTHING but 2ch would go.
>>
Monster Hunter was always shit but it's even worse now it causes assblasted console warring.
You both get to play this shitty franchise, so go do it instead of crying on here.
>>
>>380253329
how dare you bring sachiko into this
>>
Has anyone here actually ever played any MH and watched the trailer? The trailer makes it look like the whole focus of this game is on environments (which people already criticize about 4 and X) and luring the monster into a precast trap (a tree for a pitfall-esque trap, under a rock to shoot the rock and have it crushed, clumps of branches in the water to make it slip).

You can always just jump onto the monster, even when it's in a trap. He did not stand in front of it and try to time his attacks properly to hit the wobbling head, no, he just jumps onto it and mashes buttons. Almost everything in the trailer seemed scripted, like a long corridor the monster is chasing you through.

It's not Monster Hunter. It could be a fun casual game but it shouldn't even be called Monster Hunter. There is no winner here. Quit the console warrior shit.
>>
>>380254685
go look at the reveal trailer for mh4, that had barely any combat in it, just the hunter running from the monster. and we still saw standard greatsword animations. don't let 3 minutes of a reveal trailer throw you off for half a year.
>>
>>380247927
>>380252569
>The graphics look like ps3 era stuff!
Then what does it make the 3ds games? Early ps2? And XX on Switch, early ps3?
>>
>>380253825
>When have graphics ever been the strongpoint of an MH game though?

That's supposed to be World strong point tho.
>>
>>380254798
Do you think maybe that's because the whole gimmick of that game was parkour? You think maybe it was some of that?
>>
>>380249484
This. They'll also burn down a mangaka's house if he writes a popular female character to not be pure.
>>
This is the only monster hunter game I've seen that doesn't look shit. Is looking shit the main appeal to real fans?
>>
>>380255720
Having combat that doesn't revolve around overpowered stealth is an appeal
>>
File: 1485366389209.jpg (269KB, 1100x941px) Image search: [Google]
1485366389209.jpg
269KB, 1100x941px
>>380249573
>This game is shit because it's aimed at westerners
>westerners opinions on the game don't matter, only easterners
Pick one, autists.
>>
File: activate it.jpg (13KB, 379x298px) Image search: [Google]
activate it.jpg
13KB, 379x298px
>2ch and 4chan are REEEEEEEEing in exactly the same ways
>>
>>380252569
Most of japan was hyped as fuck. These are literally cherry picked comments lmao.

>random japs will decide the fate of a MonHun game aimed at the west.
?
>>
>>380247927
If it's good, then it's good, if it's bad, then it's bad. Simple as that
>>
>>380247927
Honestly I think it looks good. In fact, I wanna play it right now. I'm just kinda bummed I have to buy a ps4 to play it. Just doesn't seem worth it for one game. I'll wait for reviews and if people are saying it's amazing, I guess I'll take the dive and buy a ps4. I also really hope this doesn't replace the mainline series. Looks cool but don't kill my monhun
>>
>>380247927
This game is simply a gateway to shitpost against Nintendo.
Because every real fan noticed the game is just a spin off by the way it looks, plays and even by the name itself.
The only ones that love to pretend it is a mainline title are those are try their darnest to shit on Nintendo because "muh console wars".
>>
>>380247927
But 2chan is small and irrelevant, 2ch is Japan's biggest board
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.