[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plese Nintendo, redeem this shitty E3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: 1447460846000.png (57KB, 648x860px) Image search: [Google]
1447460846000.png
57KB, 648x860px
Plese Nintendo, redeem this shitty E3.
>>
File: 1434522187471.jpg (148KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1434522187471.jpg
148KB, 543x405px
only 5 more hours dood
all that's left now is the dreadful wait
>>
Just for that image we won't. Prepare for three minutes of Mario, 15 minutes of Steven Universe sketches, and seven minutes of Mario + Rabbids.
>>
File: 1495850507870.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495850507870.png
33KB, 500x500px
IT"S COMING
>>
File: 1346355990892.jpg (33KB, 400x675px) Image search: [Google]
1346355990892.jpg
33KB, 400x675px
>>380247703
>they wont announce animal crossing for switch
what is even the point anymore
>>
more 3DS games please
>>
How can Nintendo redeem E3 when they aren't making any announcements, just face it, it's going to be shit, it's going to be at best, a transwreck of a show.
>>
more world for odyssey please
>>
>>380248436
>a transwreck of a show
That was Sony. Even Ubisoft was better.
>>
You're kidding yourself if you are expecting anything other than Wii-U ports.
>>
File: 1490429979320.png (879KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490429979320.png
879KB, 710x842px
>all switches sold out
>still waiting to buy one
>literally no games
>nothing to look forward to

i'm ready to end it
>>
Just think about it

Ubisoft had the best conference so far

FUCKING UBISOFT

ALL OF THE THINGS

Nintendo is going to have 30 minutes to top that.

The problem is: They stream 2 days with Treehouse and so far they always showed more things there
>>
File: 1497292093372.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497292093372.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>380247703
E3 might have been shitty for you since you have no games to play, but I thought it was great overall.
>>
Xbox conference was great the rest was meh
>>
>>380248638
Oh yeah, Sony was shit, It was ranked 5th for me this year, and should be that or lower for anyone with a brain, but Nintendo is going to be bad, I expect it to be worse than Sony as well.
>>
File: 1497034184611.gif (2MB, 357x238px) Image search: [Google]
1497034184611.gif
2MB, 357x238px
>>380249578
>I expect it to be worse than Sony
Sony didn't even have anything this year and we already know about some likely leaked games like Smash Deluxe and Pikmin. What I really want to know is what From Software is making for the Switch. Hopefully it's an exclusive.
>>
>>380249502
>Only new game I really want to see more of
>no idea when any new reveals will be coming
feels bad man
>>
>>380247703
Tell me /v/, what games to really look forward to?
I can only think of Metro.
Anthem looks OK but will probably get downgraded hard. Everything else was either meh or shit.
And why is none of these companies giving me a reason to buy one of their consoles?
Fuck this shit mayne.
>>
>Reggie drunkenly bumbles into the camera frame
>"EHHHHH METROID AND MOTHER 3...Are we making them? Are we doing That? Uh....does it matter? I just said those words, I just LITERALLY won E3..."
>feed cuts out early, presentation cancelled
>>
File: 1484418446785.jpg (42KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1484418446785.jpg
42KB, 600x398px
>>380247703
>Mario Odissey
>Amiibos
>DLC for Zelda
>ARMS and Splatoon 2 release trailers, season pass for both
>Smash WiiU port
>Some 3DS games

That's all what we are gonna get, face it
>>
>>380249850
The Evil Within 2, Cuphead, Wii Party U 2: Just Switch My Shit Up all look good.
>>
>>380249850
mainly gow, anthem, metro, shadow of the colossus, days gone and spiderman
>>
>>380249997
You forgot to mention the WIi U ports since that console is dead.
>>
What do you want to see the most?
>Xenoblade 2 gameplay
>FE Warriors Switch gameplay
>first ARMS DLC character reveal
>Smash 5 teaser
>>
>>380247703
We're getting 30min of new trailers
Hours and hours of real gameplay from treehouse
ARMS, Splatoon 2, and Pokked DX live tournaments
They're not even doing a conference yet they'll have the biggest presence
>>
I'm a Sonyfag but that show was awful. They didn't show Ni no Kuni or FF or a Fromsoft game or anything good other than Monster Hunter and a remake. Hell they didn't even show their western heavyweights like The Last of Us.
Nintendo has to bring in the Japanese games to save this dumpster fire of an event.
>>
>>380250094
But I mentioned Smash Bros, anon
>>
>>380250070
>GoW
It looked fucking horrible gameplay wise. Nah they fucked that one up.
>Days gone
Zombie game #6437
>Spooderman
Not buying a console for 2 games i want to play.
>Shadow of the Colossus
Overrated shizzle. I played the original once on PS2 already.
>>
>>380249784
We already know that Nintendo aren't showing any games that aren't releasing this year and their booth was set up on saturday, Nintendo traditionally set up on Monday because of leaks, but since Nintendo aren't announcing any new games they set up on staurday and even photos of the set up leaked, there are no new games, it will actually be worse than Sony's E3 showing, although Splatoon 2, and Super Mario Odyssey will be better than everything we saw at Sony's E3, but the sheer lack of announcements will just kill it for them.

Sony's E3 this year was bad, it was only really better than Beths and EAs, Beths because paid mods completely killed the whole show and EA because EA.
>>
>>380249997
Even being this sad, at least they will not pull sjw crap.
>>
File: 1496243270767.gif (994KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496243270767.gif
994KB, 500x277px
>>380250440
>there are no new games
I can't believe there are people this retarded. Nintendo has a lot of money and they could hire any studio to make any game they want. They've said numerous times this is a big E3 for them and that they know fans are looking forward to certain franchises.
>>
>>380250725
Fuck off
>>
>>380249502
This is not how it works.
Given this is a PC game as well, several switch users will be able to play this masterpiece.
>>
>>380250834
Nintendo absolutely could, but for some pants on head retarded reason they don't, Nintendo could of brought THQ and gained ownership and exclusivity of a buttload of good games, but they didn't, Nintendo could have brought Eidos for exclusivity to a buttload of games that catered primarily to a demographic they didn't have, and which would have easily have helped the WiiU be a success, but they didn't, Nintendo could have easily brought Atlus and cornered the Nip niche market, but they didn't. Nintendo are fucking retarded when it comes to acquisitions and exclusives like this.

THQ fell apart largely on the really poor reception of Homefront and the disaster which was the Udraw game tablet on the PS3 and Xbox 360, outside of that they were actually doing quite good and a purchase by anyone wouldn't have been a bad decision, but those fuck ups lost them more than $200 million in a short space of time combined, and ruined them.

Nintendo will go to E3 with no new games, and anyone who expects anything but an E3 showing so bad it will make Sony look good in comparison is walking straight into disappointmentville, population, not fucking me.
>>
How much time to their presentation?
4.5 hours?
>>
>>380252391
I think they will ride on mario and that probably will be enough but..
>>
>>380252739
>actually watching the presentation

>>380252789
Odyssey will be great but the lack of new content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md9aFoyOOAs
>>
>>380247703
If they announce Animal crossing for the Switch, then they win, but they won't. Instead we're going to get 5-10 minutes of them talking about that shitty looking rabbids game and another 5 minutes on a new edition of Pokken, which should have been what we got before. but don't forget about amiibos!
>>
>>380247703
What's so shitty about it? All I've seen is lots of games. Seems like a pretty good E3 to me.

Would you rather get sales charts and bar graphs at the conferences?
>>
I hope they show that new Harvest Moon game. It's the only thing i expecting from Nintendo.
>>
File: 1492272700739.jpg (146KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1492272700739.jpg
146KB, 1200x675px
>>380252391
>gained ownership and exclusivity of a buttload of good games, but they didn't,
Like what. News flash, Nintendo already owns the most valuable IPs in gaming and they can easily create new IPs or ask studios to create literally anything they want.
>Nintendo could have brought Eidos for exclusivity to a buttload of games that catered primarily to a demographic they didn't have
Like Deus Ex? Historically a bad seller. Hitman? Doesn't suit their console. I agree they should add more "mature" games to their library but Eidos franchises aren't suited for Nintendo's consoles.
>Nintendo could have easily brought Atlus and cornered the Nip niche market
At least this one makes sense but Nintendo corners that market already and more. Only they would have to gain is effectively Persona, isn't it? A costly investment to gain one exclusive.
>Nintendo are fucking retarded when it comes to acquisitions
Over the years they've made smart investments. I do think they should buy up talented studios to boost their library but it's not nearly as important as you seem to think. Maybe Platinum and let them go nuts on some franchise.
>>
That moment when they announce that production and support for switch is being discontinued so they can persue their home console/phone the Nintenphone. Monthly plans start at 99.99 with with 3 gigs of data.
>>
>>380248436
>that aren't making any announcements
??
>>
File: 1496759810129.jpg (19KB, 479x335px) Image search: [Google]
1496759810129.jpg
19KB, 479x335px
In wich crazy world am I, where microsoft and ubisoft won E3? What choice I did without realize that, brought me to this doomed timeline?
>>
MELEE HD
>>
File: 02b.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
02b.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
Hey i hope they'll show a new Monster hun-
>>
File: Tanooki_Mario.jpg (26KB, 343x465px) Image search: [Google]
Tanooki_Mario.jpg
26KB, 343x465px
>nintendo walks on stage
>we would like to announce our biggest partnership of our existence, we're sure our fans will like this
>drum roll
>YAHOO
>it's a me mario announcing the nintendo my little pony partnership
please nintenbros we need this glorious partnership to end sonybros
>>
>>380253942
Wouldn't be as apocalyptic as mlpol.
Hiroshimoot almost destroyed the whole world that day.
>>
>>380253727
A small price to pay for not having commiesanders or shillary in this timeline
>>
>>380253161
These companies have games that resonate with Nintendo's consumer base, but even then Nintendo wants to attract a more varied consumerbase so why not buy companies that compliment your own releases, and finally give them good budgets, remove the retarded time constrants and give them good QA. I think Atlus would have been the best purchase, apart form obvious ones like you mentioned Platinum. Nintendo doesn't control the Nip niche market, Sony does on the Vita, and Atlus is worth way more than Persona, theres' Shin Megami Tensei, Etrian Odyssey, and they publish Vanillaware games, if Nintendo could wrestle that Nip Niche off of Sony, they'd be able to obtain something called platform autonomy which is where companies will put their games onto your system early instead of waiting for it to succeed of fail, and that's the primary reason why the PS3 didn't bomb as hard as it should have, the Nip Niche does a really good job at that.

How can you say that it isn't important to buy talent when Nintendo have traditionally had massive software droughts and been unable to attract a large portion of the gaming demographic, if Nintendo could establish the right core demographics it could find greater success with each generation, I'm not saying that Nintendo should have brought Eidos or THQ, I'd personally hate to see Thief stuck to Nintendo since it's a game that I'd rather see on PC, not that I will be seeing it in a format I want ever again, but it's more of an example of the company just not doing what they could, personally I think Nintendo should look at buying Crytek and Platinum.
>>
>>380256353
>if Nintendo could wrestle that Nip Niche off of Sony
I do hope you're being sarcastic because while it is true the Vita had its niche market and all, it's already gone now when the Switch exists. Tons of Japanese developers are going release games for the Switch as time goes on and it keeps selling out. I do think Atlus would be worth buying but still. The Vita had a niche because the 3DS was always limited to bigger companies with money. You can see tons of indies on Switch already as proof of this. It's basically for everyone who can afford 500$ and can release games for it.
>when Nintendo have traditionally had massive software droughts
Because the Switch is a hybrid and Nintendo have changed how they do things. We know all this already.
> if Nintendo could establish the right core demographics it could find greater success with each generation
All 2017 they're releasing games for core demographic, BotW, Splatoon 2, likely Smash Deluxe, SMO, Xenoblade. Games like SMO and BotW obviously has appeal to others as well but most of 2017 are meant for core gamers. It's a very far cry from what the Wii U was that launched with a 2D Mario.
>I think Nintendo should look at buying Crytek and Platinum.
Why Crytek? FPS games? Probably not worth it but first party FPS would be a good idea. Overall they already fill most holes, overall I think they could use maybe a first party FPS, more action games/story games.
>>
>>380256353
>Sony does on the Vita
Absolutely fucking retarded. Vita is the home of literal shovelware. The only reason these things can exist on the Vita is because the thing is completely dead. At the first sight of actual games they would be completely overlooked.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.