[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone said Sony would show plenty of New Japanese Games. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: daveishigh.jpg (129KB, 892x729px) Image search: [Google]
daveishigh.jpg
129KB, 892x729px
I was watching GB and their talk around the conference... suddenly Ben said Sony would show plenty of Japanese games during this Year E3 so stay tuned. Since I do love Japanese games I felt the need to stay and watch conference. What I saw... was disappointment of EA level once again.

What happened to Sony after the release of PlayStation 4? Looking at previous years and comparing them to current ones I have to say it. Sony became shit after release of PS4. Not only they did not tried to build high spec PS like Microsoft with their own Xbo"x", not only they said fuck Backwards compatibility, but all their ideas were sacrificed so fast, look at Vita, Move, VR and PS Plus. They act like Money is the only thing they do need...

It's been second year in a row, where after watching all conference I have felt Sony was falling down. Showing same games once again with additional 2-4 new titles is not conference... Microsoft shown plenty of new titles, plenty of them were interesting... but Sony felt it would be great to show already announced and shown games...

Only EA was worse than Sony in my opinion.
>>
Didn't watch the Sony conference because they are usually boring as fuck. What happened at this years one?
>>
>>380246413
Still no Ape Escape 4
>>
>>380246638
I thought they showed that at the end of the Ubisoft conference
>>
'Plenty of Japanese games' included SIE and Final Fantasy Fishing.
>>
File: Spiderman - The Movie.png (1MB, 1115x985px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman - The Movie.png
1MB, 1115x985px
>>380246413
Check out IGN at youtube, they have all the new trailers. Basically they didn't announce anything new.
>>
>>380246413

>Almost nothing new, motly last year games
>>
>>380246334
In japan.
>>
>>380246413
The highlight of the conference was a remake of a ps2 game.
Let that sink in.
>>
>>380247117

In Japan is TGS, but what they said was E3.
>>
>>380246334
there was monhun.... and marvelvs capcom....
apparently koei tecmo, konami, from soft, nippon ichi, sega all went bankrupt or something.
>>
>>380247294
>"PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this"

Speaks volume of Sony's mindset. I'll bet their next console won't have bc as well, gotta milk old games..
>>
>>380248215

>Konami

They are into Pachinko slot machines, bigger and easier money for them.

>Nippon Ichi

They are still making games, but most of them are old ports or remakes of old titles

>Koei Tecmo

They are still working on games... Nioh?

>Sega

They are not making games but giving money to make them, a lot of good games were released only in Japan... look for example Shinning Resonance.

>FromSoftware

Nah... they still have some games, not many but some... Armored Core they announced some time ago is in the works.
>>
>>380248215
>koei tecmo, konami, from soft, nippon ichi, sega combine together into one super publisher
I awaits that glorious day to happen
>>
>>380249054
Konami made bomberman like a month ago
nippon Ichi just ported D5 on switch, and usually their prod cycles should have warranted a new disgaea this year. They had small stream a while ago, not being at E3 to recall people is weird.
Koei usually is a shoverlware company, they should have an "after nioh" already. Or at least DLC or something
Sega: they fund tons of shit and none was there.Why not put Sonic in a music trailer? Usually E3 shows multiplats too.
From.. they kinda are their prestige studio so just a "coming soon" trailer with CGI is kinda expected.
Overall it's not even that people are asking for big games, but just being there. They wasted so much time with the VR trailers, they could have make it shorter, and save 2 minutes for a music trailer with the indies on one hand, and those multiplat japanese companies on the other. This year really feels like th west is trying to punish Japan or something. I mean, with all that globalist WE narrative everywhere, making those evil racist Japanese who can't take refugee into the bad guys is just a natural continuation.
>>
>>380246334

They said companies were coming back to console, not that games would be in a state that could be presented.

But yeah, this E3 was kinda shitty, and I have the feeling that PS5 is closer than most would think.
>>
>>380249783

I don't think they tried to punish Japanese developers... it's more of We don't speak Japanese so we didn't even tried to get some out and this is US, we should show our games. Sony's CEO said at the beginning about great games like Persona 5, Nioh, yet they shown almost only same games as last year +/- couple new ones... I was interested in Monster Hunter, but if you look at Microsofts conference... it's just two different Worlds.
>>
>>380249054
Probably going to have to wait for the Tokyo Game show or PSX for the more niche titles.
E3 was literally just throwing out big named, cinematic triple-A titles to appease the unenlightened masses.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.