[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there aren't any games that cater to non able bodied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: wheel1.jpg (68KB, 468x620px) Image search: [Google]
wheel1.jpg
68KB, 468x620px
How come there aren't any games that cater to non able bodied people?
I want to see protagonist who struggle with diseases like sclerosis, obesity or cataracts.
I want games where kids in wheelchairs can look up to a hero who can do anything and inspire them.
>>
>>380243117
>I want to see protagonist who struggle with diseases like sclerosis, obesity or cataracts.

Look in the mirror.
>>
File: 1496541258236.jpg (103KB, 1500x958px) Image search: [Google]
1496541258236.jpg
103KB, 1500x958px
>>380243117
Because that's not fun, you fucking monkey. Ask David "The Hack" Cage to write a sad "story-driven" """""video game"""""about it. Press X to drag the pistol to your head. Kids in wheelchairs already look up to superheros and shit who aren't disabled, so what the fuck.
>>
>>380243117
Killer 7
The main character is literally confined to a wheelchair.
He's got alter egos that aren't though
And it's really fucking weird.
>>
>>380243117
>look up to a hero who can do anything and inspire them
>do anything
but they can't. that's literally their thing. also,
>inspire them
to what? roll faster?
>>
Just play any old shmup and pretend the pilot is disabled but the controls of his spaceship allow him to pilot it anyway.
Didn't the Star Fox crew in the original SNES game all have robotic protheses for legs because something something blood pressure, but that wast retconned later?
>>
>>380243117
Because games aren't meant to be simulations
End this ironic tumblr shitposting already
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.