[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skull and Bones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: skull-and-bones.png (961KB, 1184x656px) Image search: [Google]
skull-and-bones.png
961KB, 1184x656px
Why is no one talking about this? Isn't a Black Flag game without the AC crap exactly what /v/ wanted?
>>
>play as a ship instead of a pirate on a ship
>boarding is a boring QTE instead of a skirmish
Nah.
>>
I didn't understand if the game was mostly multiplayer focused or if it was gonna have some sort of single player mode worth a shit
>>
>>380239734
I think it's going to have a "shared world" for some sort of campaign where you can encounter other players if you choose to go online, maybe like Destiny's exploration mode.

And then lobby-based multiplayer co-op missions and pvp.
>>
I got excited when I heard a pirate game was announced.
Not keen on it being online. I need to see more but what I really wanted was a game where maybe you play co-op or not who cares, and you start with a tiny little boat robbing ships here and there until you can amass volunteers enough to capture a bigger ship, then get more loot, then get an even bigger ship, buy guns for it, capture pirate slaves and hire a crew, then reach the point where you have a small fleet sending them to pillage while fighting off rivals and the British navy

with lots of customization and different ships and locals
>>
>>380239473
This, kinda. I wanted them to cut assassin stuff, hidden blades, sneaking and the horrid tailing missions, not cut controlling your pirate and visiting towns and islands and finding treasure entirely.
>>
>>380240257
Looked more like a For Honor ship edition dude, you have several ships available, you choose one, enter a lobby with other 4 guys and battle 5v5. No open world. That's why the hype here got killed.
>>
>>380240492
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/skull-and-bones/

>a shared open world that reacts as you plunder rich trade routes

Like I said, probably like Destiny's exploration mode with public events popping up.

>Disputed Waters
>Variety of game modes

Destiny's PvP crucible.

>Hunting Grounds

Probably Co-op missions or raids, like Destiny.

Everybody and their cat is copying the Destiny model right now.
>>
>>380239317
They'll prolly fuck it up.
>>
I'll buy it as long as Lowlands Away is in.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.