[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is It Just Me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: vice city.png (169KB, 311x278px) Image search: [Google]
vice city.png
169KB, 311x278px
>e3
>Nothing good from Microsoft except a decent console with no games. OG Xbox compatibility sounds neat.
>Nothing too interesting from Sony aside from SoTC, which is a remake. Not too fond of hack & slash games but at least the new GoW looks neat.
>Not really fond of Nintendo
Is there something wrong with me aside from spending time on /v/? Am I becoming too old for vidya?
>>
e3 is always shit. it's a gigantic adfest with little to no useful information about the games themselves. you can spot the newfags by how much they actually care about it.
>>
File: tetra.png (245KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
tetra.png
245KB, 496x474px
>>380237498
I don't know, man. I really enjoyed the 2007-2010 era of games. The presentations were pretty grand.
>>
This year was literally the first with nothing to take away from it, E3 is always shit but at least you'd get announcements, games and memes.

You can certainly tell it's changed this year.
>>
This year's e3 has been specially bad. It's like the companies didn't even try.
>>
File: 1483313337336.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1483313337336.png
107KB, 221x286px
>>380237336
The problem is that as an adult you have refined your tastes and you know exactly what to look out for, if they don't hit most of those desires in you, they lose you.
This is why you go back to games that you are sure will entertain you properly.
>>
File: vinny.jpg (87KB, 360x504px) Image search: [Google]
vinny.jpg
87KB, 360x504px
>>380237898
I've been spending my time playing Siege. It's terrible because the lack of future releases will compel me to make a return to the older games. Right now, I'm stuck with an Xbone (I bought it because I was hoping future Halo games would be good). Playstation games strike my interest on occasion, but nothing provoking enough for me to make a full purchase.

I had a PC, but nobody to really to play it with.
>>
I was looking to Wolf2, but they even fucked up that
>TNO comes out
>Tarantino: the game, but still pretty good
>The Old Blood comes out
>still in touch with Tarantino but we also go back to good old RTCW formula getting best of both worlds
>Wolf2 announced
>tries too hard as if it was Saints Row instead of focusing on grim reality and dark humor
>>
>>380238285
Same case here. Even a friend close to my age says i should get a ps4 and I don't care about anything it has that much.
I am on PC.
>>
File: hagrid.png (79KB, 216x197px) Image search: [Google]
hagrid.png
79KB, 216x197px
>>380238596
At this point, I have more fun with tabletop games.
>>
>>380237336
You know fairly well this E3 was bullshit, yet you came here to talk about yourself. Eat shit.
>>
>>380237860
This.
Either they are saving shit for the dozen other gaming events or stuff just wasnt ready in time to show.
>>
File: benny.jpg (27KB, 480x391px) Image search: [Google]
benny.jpg
27KB, 480x391px
>>380238850
What? I've seen plenty of praise going around from others.
>>
>>380238848
I don't have anybody close to me to play them with, but yeah I understand your frustration.
>>
File: 20d.png (205KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
20d.png
205KB, 434x434px
>>380237898
Yeah, I've been playing the same old multiplayer games, stopping for the occasional game that pushes my buttons. Not as many games push my buttons as much these days.
>>
>>380238941
Probably the target audience.
Let them enjoy their time.
The other however, there was a doom thread (the original doom) that admitted that it was a good game and not just nostalgia, so there is hope.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.