[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any final predictions for the nintendo presentation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: c87.gif (630KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
c87.gif
630KB, 600x400px
any final predictions for the nintendo presentation?
>>
A second game for the switch
A few 3DS games that only japs will care about
Amiibos
>>
File: 1456469742850.png (510KB, 993x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1456469742850.png
510KB, 993x1404px
Rune Factory 5
>>
New Smash or Animal Crossing
>>
>>380235270
It'll be disappointing trash, just like the rest of this year's E3.
>>
If there isn't a new Animal Crossing my rage will be so great that it will incinerate the world.
>>
Anything can happen now.
Bayonetta 3, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 4.
>>
irl fuckable link dlc
>>
>>380235270
Final Fantasy VI Remake
>>
File: amsa_at_mlg.gif (974KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
amsa_at_mlg.gif
974KB, 320x240px
>>380235270
sadness
>>
>>380235270
Getting the same feeling I got during E3 2014 to be honest. Where everything before Nintendo was a complete dumpster fire. Then we got a short digital event, the birth of Splatoon and Treehouse, then the Smash tournament with genuine hype, happiness and excitement. It was like night and day.

Considering we have a digital event, treehouse and the Splatoon 2 invitational, it looks like it could turn out the same way. At least, that's the hope.
>>
>>380235270
It'll be "fine"
When it is over, I will go, "Yeah, that was okay."
>>
3+ new unannounced Switch titles
>>
I'm calling a November XB2 release date and December for Mario Odyssey
>>
>>380236829
The Splatoon 2 invitational will be enough to at least get my interest and cheer me up while showing off some more game-related stuff
>>
>>380235270
Somebody post the gif where it's Link wiggling his butt and Zelda slapping it instead
>>
>>380235270
Disappointment, yet still winning E3 by default because everything else was worse
>>
>>380236829
i am waiting for treehouse waifus
>>
>>380235548
>New
I think you mean Sm4sh Deluxe and Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival Deluxe.
>>
>>380237343
I'm calling a December 2018 Xenoblade 2 release.
>>
>tfw become really addicted to Disgaea playing it on the switch, they should announce a new one but it's just a pipe dream and I know it's not coming
>>
>>380237681
LMAO I'll take that bet
>>
>>380235389
A rune factory Konosuba would make me cream
>>
Iwata will appear o stage announcing that he has finally made the switch to a realm between this world and the afterlife now that we all understand his true plan he will be in charge of nintendo forever and bring good games to the world until the end of times
>>
File: QT.webm (3MB, 650x444px) Image search: [Google]
QT.webm
3MB, 650x444px
>>380237532
Why the hell hasn't anyone copies their format? Normally Sony compulsively copies everything Nintendo does, but somehow something this simple gets ignored.
>>
>>380235270
The ass was fat
>>
>>380235270
Nintendo could just replay their Switch reveal video and they'd still win E3. They don't need to show a lot of new shit.

We're for sure going to see Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Warriors. If they have Metroid, Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros., Pikmin, Bayonetta, or F-Zero, then they'll win E3 again. If they have even ONE of those games, they win. They'd have to go out of their way to fuck this one up.
>>
>>380240275
>Reggie: Hold my beer
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.