[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Sony had to do was announce something ANYTHING about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8359.jpg (26KB, 530x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8359.jpg
26KB, 530x278px
All Sony had to do was announce something ANYTHING about the remake and they would have blown E3 out of the water. Fucking nips... two nukes weren't enough.
>>
So, why hasn't Square told Nomura to stop taking 20 years to finish a quest in his games already?
>>
People actually care about this game?
>>
Actually no. They're smart. People now realize that Final Fantasy is hot garbage due to FFXV's failure so using that would only be a so-so addition to the show.
>>
if they'd said something lame about the remake it would be worse than nothing anon. as it stands we're all just gonna be waiting for tgs rather than shitposting about an unfinished game.
>>
if they mentioned it, it would imply the release date to be 2023 instead of 2024.

Can't take that risk. they need all the time possible.
>>
I wonder if a company could get away with showing the same trailer from previous years without anyone noticing
>>
File: 1497025444149.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
1497025444149.png
61KB, 1354x889px
>>380233535
Where is the old team?
>>
File: cloudwojak.png (513KB, 838x892px) Image search: [Google]
cloudwojak.png
513KB, 838x892px
E3 isn't over yet... S-square Enix will show it off for us instead since we showed off the FFXIV trailer! R-right?!?!?!

ITS OUR TURN
>>
>>380233781
>FFXV's failure
>XV sold very well
>was received very well
>fans literally begging for more stuff
>Devs giving them more stuff even though game already broke even and profited
>Sakaguchi considers FFXV his GOTY of 2016
>>
the game's still like 4 years away from release, so who cares?
>>
>>380235335
FFXV sold well like Tomb Raider (2013) but it was a cultural failure. Ain't nobody gonna remember this shit in 10 years.
>>
File: Monster-Deep-FFXV-Ann-PSVR.jpg (116KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Monster-Deep-FFXV-Ann-PSVR.jpg
116KB, 600x337px
>>380236116
Oh, it'll be remembered alright. Only because they'll still be churning out shit like this in 10 years.

It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>380236116
>but it was a cultural failure.
>TR sold only 3m a few months after it came out and SE said it did bad
>FFXV sold 6m a few months after it came out and SE said it did really good
>SE only considered TR to have done well years after it released once it sold 6m, meanwhile XV already sold 6m and is getting constant updates, and PC version hasn't even come yet
>XV was received very well and people begging for stuff left and right which they are getting
>Literally making side characters people liked into playable characters because fans demanded it
>Got more GOTY awards than any other FF
>Characters already beloved, even ones with short screentime
>Creator of FFs GOTY
>b-but it was a failure
Man that damage control.

>>380236309
>fishing VR that Sony paid for is bad for some reason
Nigga I don't even give a shit about VR or fishing, but there is literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>380235335
>>380236590
>All dat pasta.
XV-Kun, is that you?
>>
>>380233535
>2017
>squeenix
kek
>>
>>380236590
this shit is desperate man. So much FF15 stuff is being made that it has to be the only thing that Square sells. You should also know that XV's expansion stories were already pre-made just like that Kingsglaive garbage. Nobody asked for it. They just got it.

that stuff was coming out no matter what anyone wanted.
>>
>>380236116
Except for how bad it is.
>>
File: lightning.jpg (33KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
lightning.jpg
33KB, 620x349px
More people bought her game than FF15. Think about that for a minute.

Humans are terrible people.
>>
>>380237689
Really so playable Aranea was always coming? Ardyn DLC was always coming? Playable Luna, Iris and Gentiana was always coming? New story scenes to do with Ifrit, the kings of Lucis, Cor, Luna were already coming?

No, that stuff is only in the works now because fans demanded it and kept asking SE for those and are getting it.

Fans also had been demanding to play as Gladio, Ignis and Prompto ever since years ago it was announced only Noctis would be playable, which is why they created DLC episode sidestories where they are playable in it to begin with.

>>380237872
>Except for how good it is*
fixed that for you.
>>
>>380238316
Not within the same timespan no. FF13 came out in Dec 2009 in Japan and March 2010 everywhere else in the world, and it didn't hit 6m until 2011.

FFXV already hit 6m only a few months after release.

Comparing them at the same timeframes of their lives XV has sold more, and seeing as it's still not on PC yet it will take over FF13s 7.5m within at least 2 years.

Saying FF13 has more total sales than FFXV right now is like, no shit, that's just like saying Wii has more total sales than the Switch, no shit.
>>
>>380238484
You spund like some dumb bitch that compketely whoos over her bf who brought her flowers after he beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>380238718
>muh 6 million sold

that's a figure straight from Square's ass which includes digital sales.

Raw official numbers, FF13 and FF15 are head to head with FF13 dominating in early sales (1mill vs 600k) and that's without the digital sales boogeyman.
>>
>>380238316
15 was legit bad
13 contrary to the worst forced meme of /v/ history is not bad.
>>
Sony just fired the people who were actually making the game and are probably undergoing a complete corporate restructuring to make sure this game can release without putting them out of business, just like they did with FFXV. Hope you're looking forward to the announcement of the PS5 because that's the next time you're likely to see this game.
>>
>>380240162
>Sony
fuck, meant Square
>>
>>380240162
>sony
>another corporate restructuring
>>
>>380238484
>Really so playable Aranea was always coming? Ardyn DLC was always coming? Playable Luna, Iris and Gentiana was always coming? New story scenes to do with Ifrit, the kings of Lucis, Cor, Luna were already coming?

This game was in development for 10 years, you dummy.

The original intention was to make a huge world with multiple playable perspectives. Then Tabata came along and made all that content DLC so they could actually release a fucking game.
>>
>>380235335
Selling well is no indication of a good game. "Fans" begging for more stuff because all of them are unsatisfied with at least one aspect.
Devs "giving" them more stuff because they removed it before release of the game or flat out didn't make it yet because that is the norm with releasing unfinished dogshit.
Sakaguchi is not a trustworthy source of information.
>>
>>380240003
Why would you ignore digital sales, retard?
>>
>>380233535
>All Sony had to do was announce something ANYTHING about the remake and they would have blown E3 out of the water.

Well obviously they aren't even working on this shit piece. Oh and you're an idiot for wanting this game by the way. But back to my first point, they aren't going to put real work into this shit. They're gonna put it off for a long time just like XV and then rush production for like a solid 8 months and then release it in a shit state

There is absolutely no hope for FF7 Remake
>>
>>380240695
So if it sold well, is popular enough to keep getting up dated, reviewed well, is lauded by industry legends...
What makes it a "failure" again? Cause YOU didnt like it?
Im sure Square takes your opinion into account when deciding if this was a success or not.
>>
>>380241364
>reviewed well

it was reviewed MODERATELY well, which is why ffxv-kun keeps bringing up sales.

However, sales are misleading because FFXV's story structure is a quasi-MMO with obvious missing content. MMOs are inherently great sellers, but not great games.
>>
>two nukes weren't enough
>all the interesting games in the past decade were made by nips
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>380241820
Youre pulling stuff out of your ass. It has MMO elements so thats why it sold well but is also a failure?
And yeah it reviewed "moderately" well. As in, it wasnt a failure. Sorry you didnt like it
>>
>>380233535

Nobody actually gives a shit anymore. Everyone knows they'll fuck it up.
>>
>Be me
>Liked XV, wasn't amazing but still enjoyable
>Beat game
>Doing some of the endgame dungeons
>Find my way to Pitiossi Ruins
>Entire dungeon is puzzles and platforming
>With XV's dogshit gravity mechanics
>fuckmeamirite
>Don't use a guide, literally in there for 3 hours I shit you not
>Make it to the part where you have to jump on that one statue's tits
>Go up, get stuck
>wat.png
>Literally can't get out
>No saving in dungeons either
>tfw 3 hours wasted because the game wasn't designed well enough
I still haven't gone back to it
>>
>>380243230

jesus

glad I didn't invest $60 in this turd
>>
>>380233535
Unlike Kingdom Hearts fans, FF7fags won't just eat up another cinematic trailer without release dates or infos.
>>
>>380243437
>FF7fags won't just eat up another cinematic trailer without release dates or infos.
lol
>>
File: 1411316698918.png (374KB, 807x721px) Image search: [Google]
1411316698918.png
374KB, 807x721px
>>380233535
Square has 75 minutes set aside for trailers this evening. It could still happen.
>>
>>380233535
Didn't nomura said shit like 'I worked hard and I am happy to show some of my efforts' ? Where was his game?
>>
>>380244152
No
>>
>>380243554
I know I won't and I don't think FF7fags would get as bad as the KH apologists who get pissy and damage control as hard as they can whenever someone mentions something negative or compares a mechanic to a KH2 mechanic
>>
>>380233781
that's why they showed XV VR fishing
>>
>>380233535

>All Sony had to do was announce something ANYTHING

Generally, this at least is very correct.
>>
File: 2016-06-monkey3.jpg (125KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-monkey3.jpg
125KB, 950x633px
i am sad from software did not show up
>>
>>380244429
>don't think FF7fags would get as bad
kek. Every other day we have threads with people freaking at how the slightest possible change the remake might make will guarantee it's shit. 7 fags are just as retarded as the 2fm fags
>>
File: stoic-horse-derrick-chappell.jpg (41KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
stoic-horse-derrick-chappell.jpg
41KB, 525x350px
>>380233743
>>
>>380233535
>wanting rehashes
>>
>>380243336
It's on sale for like 30 bucks now and it isn't actually that bad. Just ignore some postgame shit and lower your expectations for the story because it gets really muddled up in the second half of the game.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.