[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Docked/TV Wii U version >Undocked handheld switches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: top_en[1].jpg (254KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
top_en[1].jpg
254KB, 1500x1500px
>Docked/TV
Wii U version

>Undocked handheld
switches to 3DS version of the game

how upset would you be?
>>
File: latest[1].png (399KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
399KB, 554x554px
I'd be fine so long as my bro&sis are back in
>>
>>380229540
>>380229692

samefag. Also

>>>>>380218234
go to your containment board
>>
Everyone who owns a switch probably has both those fucking games to begin with, so whats the purpose exactly?
>>
>>380230104
dosh
>>
>>380229929
is OP not allowed to contribute to his own thread? I dont understand
>>
File: Nz12liH[1].png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nz12liH[1].png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>380229540

If i don't get to play 3ds stages or Smash run online in full HD with all my friends on the tv I'll be pretty fucking angry tbqhwyf
>>
>>380229540
>>>Undocked handheld
>switches to 3DS version of the game
That would explain the weird upscaled 3DS models in the leaked screenshots. Though obviously it wouldnt follow youre retarded logic where it just completely transformed what game it is, just the graphics.
>>
>>380230104
People who didn't buy a Wii U, also Smash with HD graphics on the go.
>>
>>380230549
This
I want Smash Run with a few new stages and being able to actually fight each other on the stage
Also it'd be cool if the competitions at the end were like best of 3 random events instead of just one
>>
>>380230549
Smash 3ds was a mistake but fuck me if Smash Run wasn't the tightest shit. Just looking at the map makes me want to play it again.
>>
>>380230104

At this point, to release the full game with at lest the character DLC and maybe the other DLC content like the Mii fighter cosmetics. Might have been worth it at first but now not many people are willing to toss the extra amount of money to pay for the complete content of the game. Most games at this point release a definitive version if they're DLC heavy with content anyway, so I'm not sure why people are this dumbstruck if it does happen.
>>
>>380230564

This

It'll be both the full games, i just dont understand how they'll get smash run to work. They have 3 things to choose from:

1: turn based where everyone has to wait for someone to do their round of the run
2: split screen, where the tv will be split in 4 like the good old days
3: online only
4: irl switch friends only like 3ds

Either way it's not going to be as glorious as everyones making it out to be.
>>
>>380229540
Your post in the last thread was dumb, and you're literally just replying to yourself, kys.
>>
>>380231313

>they have 3 things to choose from
>lists 4

that aside, i doubt the switch will be able to render split screen of 4 rosalina/luma olimar/pikmin ice climber players with how many enemies appear around you in the 3ds version
>>
>>380231502
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.