[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she cant make it to E3 >Ubisoft unironically wins E3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pl_aishatyler_f.jpg (535KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pl_aishatyler_f.jpg
535KB, 2000x2000px
>she cant make it to E3
>Ubisoft unironically wins E3
>>
Are you retarded, I only remember her being fun because she made beta nerds uncomfortable.

Don't even give a shit about her being black, or even a woman.
>>
Why is everyone saying they won? They didn't even have anything good.
>>
>>380225498
Being 100% honest? She was a great distraction for lack of content. Everyone was so busy watching/talking about her antics, that they didn't notice how small the lineup was.
>>
That's because they didn't need her to meet the diversity quota
>>
>>380227813
Yes, but everyone else sucked so much ass. A lot of people were saying M$$ was better.

They are right in that it had better games, but they didn't factor in how much of a flop the xXxboxXxOnexXx was. That is a big negative. Perhaps the only thing at the conference that was so offensive other than Pete Hines' Judaism.
>>
>>380225498
She was pretty good to be completely honest.
>>
Sad, she should go back and take continue taking a diarrhea shit on Whose line is it anyway
>>
YOU GOTTA MEME YOU WANNA PITCH
LETS MAKE A MEME RIGHT NOW
>>
>>380225498
Wow, the one negress that actually would have made e3 better.
>>
>tfw no sweaty aisha foot dom gf
>>
>>380225498
Pottery. Simply pottery.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.