[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all of the nu blackness at e3 this year you would think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2318.jpg (32KB, 256x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2318.jpg
32KB, 256x326px
With all of the nu blackness at e3 this year you would think some studio works do the right thing and announce a true sequel to this. Why the fuck haven't we got it yet?
>>
>>380224732
>ywn play drake and beat up meek mill
>>
>>380224879
>Ywn play as XXXTENACION and beat Drake's ass
>>
File: IMG_2294.jpg (63KB, 702x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.jpg
63KB, 702x704px
>>380225051
>xxx
>beating up anyone especially after that knuckle sandwich he received last week
I'm laffin
>>
Aki Corp had a name change and focuses on fashion simulators.
EA doesn't want to hire japanese companies to make games despite Vendetta and Fight for NY making a considerable profit even when accounting for porting and licensing rights of Def Jam plus various actors.
When EA Chicago was tasked with making a third entry Icons bombed so hard the entire office was shut down within 6 months of the release.
>>
Who here mains Joe Budden?
>>
>>380225503
fuck, stay out of the loop for a bit and you miss everything
>>
>>380224732
You know why the games were so fun? Because the devs were Japanese.

EA doesn't do that anymore
>>
>>380224732
We're long overdo for an actually fun wrestling game. I don't even need rappers.
>>
mumble rappers aren't as intimidating
>>
>>380224732
Licensing
>>
>>380224732
Never ever, because the series died after the piece of shit that was Icon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.