[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E3 2004 MH TRAILER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MONSTER HUNTER.jpg (449KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER HUNTER.jpg
449KB, 666x666px
https://youtu.be/UyaT07fv2zg

REMINDER: STEALTH WAS ALWAYS INTENDED
>>
>>380223728
I don't think anyone was shitting their pants in excitement or anger over the stealth thing.
>>
>>380223981
The threads during the reveal would say otherwise. People were calling the stealth stuff forced to try and appeal to westeners
>>
>>380223981
Check the other threads. I saw some shit, nigga.

With my own two eyes.
>>
>>380224278
>>380224308
Those people only had a passing glance at Monster hunter it seems.
>>
>>380224937
A lot of Monster Hunter fans actually want the series to remain a series of 240p games where the levels are broken up into extremely small rooms with loading screens between them. Any sort of technological advancement or new features beyond new weapon classes makes them shit themselves with fury.
>>
>>380225194
No no.
I'm you are confusing fan's with Wojak posters.
They plague every thread on every fandom with their blatant misinformed opinions and straight up lies.
>>
>>380225194
I hyped the original and bought it day one. Bought some Nintendo consoles for this shit.

It's been pretty fucking awful; this looks refreshing.
>>
>>380223728
The problem is not stealth, its the retarded AI that sees the hunter jump into the bush and disappear instantly rather than following.
Or the actual target failing to notice and smell the hunter when its right in front of it.

Also, this trailer plays up the fear caused by the monsters, not the stealth element.
>>
>>380225617
Be bitter if you don't got a PS4; Monster Hunter World is refreshing as fuck.

That's all I got to say as a true veteran of the series.
>>
>>380223728
I was always disappointed how the crouch and crawl way of walking has absolutely no effect on the gameplay, this could be a refreshing addition just like hunting styles were. It could also be complete garbage that ruins the classic way of hunting.
At least they're trying to keep things fresh. Just like underwater combat, I didn't like it, but appreciated that they tried something new.

>>380225194
The broken up map is an essential part of the monster hunter game for me, not only gives it a way of getting out of the monsters way to refresh buffs/heal but also allows more drastic change in terrain than single map would, I agree that being gaphics locked to the PS2 era has become ridicoulus several games ago.
>>
File: 1487300578736s.jpg (3KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1487300578736s.jpg
3KB, 125x116px
>>380225930
>implying it's a ps4 exclusive
>>
File: 1497328980932.png (148KB, 1360x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1497328980932.png
148KB, 1360x1668px
REMINDER: MHW IS CAUSING NINTENDO ASSHURT TO A DEGREE NEVER BEFORE SEEN

REMINDER: THESE NINTENDO FANS WANTED YOU TO KEEP BUYING MH ON A 240p HANDHELD THAT
>looked worse than a PSP
>had only one analog stick
>had literal QTEs
>had Hunter Arts and Brave Style

THEY ARE VERY ANGRY BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TO GO TO THEIR SHITTY 3DS MH ANYMORE :)

JAPAN IS VERY HAPPY, PIC RELATED
>>
>>380227105
lmao. Do they seriously call Nintendo fans roaches?
>>
>>380226908
>The broken up map is an essential part of the monster hunter game for me.
Maybe that's why they are adding more stealth features. It's true that the map transitions are heavily ingrained into the gameplay but I think this has always just bean a performance limitation. They could come up with interesting ways to work with a new more open map. Like you said usually you would just run to the next zone to heal and sharpen up, maybe now you will just need to lose the monster in some bushes.

I really think people are being WAY to doom and gloom about this. Having better hardware will open up a lot of opportunities that I think it would interesting to discuss. Like being able to stand at the top of the wyvern nest in Deserted Island, looking down and seeing the rest of the party fighting down in the area below would be amazing. But everyone seems intent on claiming that the sky is falling based on speculation.
>>
>>380227447
No he's saying the roaches will be happy, referring to PC/PS4 players.
>>
>>380225930
Its on PC too and how you took my post to mean I'm bitter boggles the mind. Nevermind the fallacy.

Right now they are genuinely playing up the stealth as part of the gameplay, with dedicated and curious mechanics. So I'm waiting until I see more before getting hyped.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.