[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this even going to work on console?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: product_overhead_ps42_1024x1024.png (69KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
product_overhead_ps42_1024x1024.png
69KB, 900x600px
How is this even going to work on console?
>>
How would it not?
>>
Never heard of this, why indie game need case
>>
>>380222843
I've never played it but I always assumed that moving the heart was done via the mouse. If it's done through the keyboard then it's just going to be the same shit anyway.
>>
>>380222843
Why is this barely getting ported to consoles?
>>
>>380222978
The keyboard sequence with mettaton
>>
>>380222843
>Probably the only game in the universe that needs a cave story 3ds treatment
>Is surely going to be a copy/paste port

it will be minecraft for trannies and sjws
>>
>>380222843
I played this with my controller[spoiler/]
>>
>>380222843
>And /v/ told me I was stupid for waiting on a vita port.
I'm excited to finally play the game, I liked the kickstarter demo.
>>
>>380223240
>>380222978
It'll probably be nearly identical, but with a joke thrown in about, "Oh you don't have a keyboard? Type an essay anyway, faggot."

You didn't actually need to type anything and could still win the encounter anyway.
>>
>>380222978
The forced crashes to desktop
>>
>>380226116
I'm sure they could force console version to crash.
>>
>>380222843

probably a lot easier
>>
>>380226116
The Vita version can easily do that. I'm not sure about the PS4 version.
>>
>Only a 200mb game
>On a 25GB disc

Literally a fucking waste holy shit
>>
>>380223218
Because it was made in Game Maker which doesn't do consoles and the guy who made it doesn't know how to program. A team probably had to rewrite the entire game for consoles.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.