[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well - where the fuck were they? TWO of their producers teased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: japanstudioZ.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
japanstudioZ.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Well - where the fuck were they?

TWO of their producers teased two different games early this year (one of which produced Bloodborne which Sony own the IP of, another which has worked on various JS games from Alundra to Ape Escape) one of them even claimed that he would reveal their game this year - so where the fuck is it?

I understand that Toyama won't be ready for a couple of years - same with Ueda (both said they will continue to develop with SIE in interviews) but do their games really need SO long in development that they still can't be shown? Did the fact that Microsoft showed nothing new make Sony hold back as well? Where the fuck is Sleepwalker and The Sentinel?
>>
>>380222665
>Bloodborne Producer Teruyuki Toriyama mentioned that, while he can’t provide details yet, the studio is working on “ambitious titles” and concepts for new games at the same time, asking fans to continue to support SIE Japan Studio in 2017 as well.

>Masaaki Yamagiwa, who also worked as a Producer in Bloodborne on Sony’s side, joined in as well, explaining that he has kept working behind the scenes after the release of Bloodborne, and hopes that in 2017 something he has been working on will come to fruition.

Why does Japan Studio always get shafted at E3? I don't wanna wait till TGS or PSX for this shit.
>>
>>380222880
When does TGS and/or PSX happen? end of the year?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.