[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything is his fucking fault.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Antichrist.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antichrist.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Everything is his fucking fault.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 266x190px
imagine if they reserved his return at this e3
>>
File: Cuck Evans.gif (2MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Evans.gif
2MB, 245x320px
>>380214183
>We all got transported to the timeline where Bubsy was actually a successful franchise and new games are still being made.
>This is also the timeline where the rest of gaming has gone to absolute shit.
>>
I want a Bubsy game made by people who know how to make good games.
A game where everyone hates him. But not with a passion, not the way a villain hates their nemesis, but the way you hate that unfunny faggot with an over inflated opinion of themselves. That guy tries way to hard but half-asses it at the same time, and never fucks off.
Bubsy thinks himself a big star. He's tired, not zany, he acts like a comedian just on the verge of being funny, and he's never off. And he's aged. His voice in the new game is perfect, but he needs to be a little more deadpan. He can get annoyed, he can get sad, but his emotions don't get very extreme. Because he's a broken narcissist incapable of complex emotions. He shrugs off insults, no matter how true or personal, because his ego just won't allow him to take criticism seriously. Even when he's losing, he things he's winning. Even when he's winning, he's losing. He won't get the girl, his old friends and coworkers won't respect him, he'll never catch a big break. Even the other forgotten 90's platformer mascots have moved on with their lives, and don't like him.
Everyone knows he's some washed up z-lister, and his "big comeback" just a cheap shovelware game.
He's a 45-year-old bobcat, even at his best he wasn't quite good, and the only reason he's not totally forgotten, is because of the people laughing at how terrible he was.

If they ran with a version of Bubsy like that, I think he could survive. But none of that is the focus. It's just the subtext. Maybe try to make it a 3D platformer that's actually good. I'm thinking something Conker-esque would work for him, though not quite as edgy.
>>
WHAT
>>
>>380214349
I wish they put off the return trailer and ended E3 with Bubsy instead
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.