[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seriously wtf why is nobody excited about this??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 8314556752187.jpg (771KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8314556752187.jpg
771KB, 1920x1080px
>start with miyamoto entrance
>mario+rabbids looks fun
>the crew 2 looks fun
>skulls and bones looks fun
>far fucking cry 5
>end with beyond good and evil 2

is it just me or this was the best conference so far? sony was a youtube playlist, msoft was a repeated missuse of the word "exclusive". is nintendo gonna be able to win with splatoon and zelda dlc ?
>>
>>380212782

Good goy
>>
MULTI-CULTURAL
MULTI-ETHNIC SOCIETY
>>
>being excited for beyond good & evil 2
good job falling for a shameless marketing ploy
>>
>>380213084
remind me what shit company pushed that crap so I can not buy their games and shitpost about them for the next year
>>
>>380212782
>Being excited after a pre-rendered trailer
t.Playstation owner
>>
That's not Beyond Good and Evil 2. I don't know what it is but it certainly isn't Beyond Good and Evil 2.
>>
File: jew.jpg (36KB, 610x337px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
36KB, 610x337px
>>380212782
That's right!!!
It's UTOPIA!
Multiculti is finally here!!
Buy it goy!
Tell your friends!
>>
>>380213451

That's what I'm fearing as well. I don't even get the ubisoft us description. Is that even the actual title they're going with. It's Beyond Good and Evil 2 but they just said it's a spiritual successor.

I can take all the cursing and shit but until I know it has a direct impact on the game I played beforehand I really have no reason to be hyped.
>>
>>380212782
They are, just not here. /v/ turns on every game. EVERY game.
>>
>>380212782
If it were any other company other than Nu-Ubisoft, I might be excited, but all we've seen so far is a cinematic and we know how well ubisoft cinematics match to gameplay. Also the cinematic is pretty much the opposite of the original in terms of tone and art, so I'm not sure why its called BGE, other than for marketing.

>>380214056
The trailer literally, LITERALLY has a black man voicing a sentient orangatang who steals shit.
>>
>>380214056
>rise in anti-semitism the past year
"Oy vey! Back to WW2 Call of Duty! We must remember the Hall of Cost!"
>>
>>380212782

> nearly every protagonist has a hatchet wound

> 80% of them *smacks lips* gotta get my hair did

> catering to non-existent demographics while swimming in good goy shekels
>>
File: 1496201156069.jpg (72KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496201156069.jpg
72KB, 756x960px
>>380216458
Bix nood yoo tryna say white boi?
>>
>>380212782
>mario+rabbids looks fun
im not 7 anymore

>the crew 2 looks fun
it looked like shitty gta

>skulls and bones looks fun
true

>far fucking cry 5
setting is boring and 3d markers on enemies kills it

>end with beyond good and evil 2
zero (0) fucking gameplay shown

>is it just me or this was the best conference so far?
its just you
>>
It's an mmo prequel.
>>
>>380216458
>catering to non-existent demographics while swimming in good goy shekels

pretty much this, who is this game for? did the original beyond good and evil sell most of it's copies in Harlem and the Bronx?
>>
>>380212782
I am totally excited for Beyond Good and Evil 2* The multiplayer prequel!

*Starring Donte from DMC as a sassy black woman who don't need no man with 200lb of pussy and ass!
>>
>>380213084
Y'know, like the real world, you idiot.
>>
>>380221759
Oh you poor sheltered faggot.
Europe is forced multiculturalism. That's why one group is constantly attacking the values/culture/people of the other group. Multi-ethnic society is passable, multi-cultural society is not.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (18KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
18KB, 279x181px
>>380212782
>>380212782
FUCKING SHILL! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!! YOU RUINED BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
File: 1492558931009.gif (177KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492558931009.gif
177KB, 370x300px
I was really excited for Skulls & Bones but after 30 seconds it was gone
>pvp multiplayer
>kaching floating coins popping
>meme winds again
>no story

Didn't they learn not to make games like For Honour anymore? Where tons of resources are put into game just to be left with empty servers at the end of the month?
Why not make a no-templar AC4, GTA/RDR like open world pirate game with tons of exploration, story, sailing and fighting, boarding, ships? The only thing why AC4 was moderately popular was pirate theme and all I've wrote, not muh templar bullshit. They could have it, but instead we will get arcade shooter in enclosed area with teabagging pirates in customizable loot hats.

At least there are shanties.
>>
>>380212782
Does anyone have a high quality shot of this before the title card fades in?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.