[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the Bizarro Timeline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: holy shiiiiit.jpg (408KB, 1513x849px) Image search: [Google]
holy shiiiiit.jpg
408KB, 1513x849px
Post yfw Microsoft fucking won
>>
To be fair, it had a lot to do wuth Sony and Bethesda fucking choking.

But yeah I have to hand it yo them, they definitely won. There's a first time for everything I guess.
>>
But they didnt......
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>380211854
FPBP.
It's not like they won entirely on their own merit, but the definitely had the best conferwnce and Sony had zero response for the X1X which spec wise blows PS4 Pro away.

I'm glad. More competition is good.
>>
>>380211717
Honestly, All of them are fucking boring but at least MS try.
>>
>>380211717

So you're telling me that talking about new hardware generates the most buzz during E3?

Whoooooooooooah
>>
>>380211717
I came out of the Xbox conference thinking "ok, that was probably MS' best conference ever, but I've still seen better from Sony so Sony should still be able to pull it off."
And they just... didn't? Like, I already own all 3 consoles but if I wanted to upgrade I'd be much more likely to get the new Xbox than the Pro now, and a lot pf that had to do with Sony really not seeming to give a shit.
And then Bethesda... holy shit how do you fuck up that bad?

If you had told me 3 days ago that Microsoft would have won e3 and Bethesda would havw a worse conferwnce than EA, I would have laughed at you. Crazy year.
>>
>microsoft enables backwards compatibility 2 generations
>sony sells remake of a remake of a ps2 game

gee I wonder
>>
No one won. For once we are united in disappointment, don't ruin our mourning with your petty fights. Goku is our only hope.
>>
>>380211717
But OP, your life is still shitty and meaningless
>>
File: 81Kq2UUnH7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (257KB, 852x1076px) Image search: [Google]
81Kq2UUnH7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
257KB, 852x1076px
How many games does this come with?
>>
>>380212548
They showed off more games than any other two conferences combined.
And they off something like 2.5x more exclusives than sony. Sure, you can play most of them on Windows 10 but you're gonna need to pay a pretty penny to get scorpio specs on PC.
>>
>>380212548
Pathetic Sonyggeг
>>
>>380211717
>Microsoft fucking won
Even worse. Fucking Ubisoft had the best conference so far this year. Or at least I felt like they did.
>>
>>380212835
More importantly
>windows 10
Not worth it. Game imon PC by all means, but stick to 7, Gentu, or Linux
>>
>>380211717
All that proves is that their marketing worked and people don't realize you don't have to own an Xbox to play any of the games they showed.
>>
>>380212813
It's very obvious. It says 4 right on the package.
>>
>>380212813
Just got of the phone with Activision. A representative informed me they did not have that information at this time.
>>
>>380212952
>All that proves is that their marketing worked and people don't realize you don't have to own an Xbox to play any of the games they showed.
Anybody that actually uses windows 10 will tell you that the play anywhere program is a fucking joke. The games are all not complete, terribly optomized, and have dead populations. Sure, you can get Halo 5 for Windows 10, bit there's no campaign, no matchmaking, and the custom servers are empty.
Microsoft won't tell you this.
>>
>>380213118
Kek
>>
>>380212693
>xbone's only games to this point are halo remakes and rare ports
>to the point where they have to do BC just to damage control
really makes me think
>>
>>380211717
For me, this year was all about what yo upgrade. I already own an Xbox One and a PS4.
Microsoft did a decent job advertising the scorpio (I'm not calling it XboneX. That was a dumb name) but they could have done better.
But then sony didn't even try. So Scorpio it is for me. I'll probably wait for a halo bundle tho.
>>
>>380213136
They dont need to. Its obvious pc cucks are stubborn and have their preferences for DRM (that being steam)

All those play anywhere games have healthy populations on xb1 and the holiday surge this year with the xb1x will make it even bigger, population wise. PC gaming is a joke
>>
>>380213457
AAA PC gaming is a joke unless it's a game specifically designed for PC like an RTS. Even battlefield 1 is dying on PC.

Bit for everything else PC is king
>>
>>380212835
>exclusives
>sure you can play most of them on windows 10

Which games did Microsoft show that weren't at least playable on PC?

Because that means they aren't exclusives no matter how much Microsoft tries to make them sound like it by saying Windows 10 instead of PC.
>>
Nah, Ubisoft won.
>>
>>380211717
Microsoft won? With literally ZERO exclusives? You're delusional.

Nobody wanted to buy XBONE for 300 $ but MS expects people to trample each other to buy a 500 $ XBONEX?
Even more delusional. Blinded by greed.

E3 was terrible this year overall. Sony won it, but BARELY.
>>
>>380211717
But they didn't
>>
File: 1496179924977.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496179924977.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>380211717
Those polls are fake and gay, Xbone has no true exclusive lmao
>>
File: 1492470807678.png (372KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1492470807678.png
372KB, 525x525px
>>380211717
so what's the deal with MS "fans?" they don't even like their console and it is underselling 2:1. is this a patriotic thing to support MS?
>>
>>380213627
>>380213714
See >>380213136

The """play anywhere""" program is a joke. A comolete joke. It doesn't work. And when it does, the games are all dead.

I will take a pic of my windows 10 PC with a timestamp if you want. For all intents and purposes, Xbox exclusives are literally xbox exclusives.
>>
how does one "win" E3 anyways?

literally all the games people seemed to be interested in is all multiplatform.
like, how can ubisoft win when their games are gonna be on pc, xbone and ps4?

I dont fucking understand this popularity contest.
>>
>xbox x reveal
>forza and........what else again?
the switch had more hype fucking microshills
>>
>>380214010
It works fine on Forza 3 for me. Save files are synced (I check) and Bone and PC populations are in the same pool.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170613-010658.jpg (342KB, 1080x588px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-010658.jpg
342KB, 1080x588px
>>380211717
I was surprised but they pulled it off.
Games, new console, and 2 generation backwards compatibility.

Meanwhile Sony showed off a bunch of games I can play on Xbox anyway, a remaster of a PS2 game, and STILL no backwards compatibility at all.

And then Bethesda... what the fuck was that? I mean, LOOK AT THIS.
>>
>>380213882
You don't have to be a MS fan to recognize their show being the best, you colossal cocksucker.
>>
>>380211717
BASED CHADSOFT WINS AGAIN
>>
>>380214801
>actually falling for the E3 meme
you are just as bad as the normalfag-wannabe neckbeards who attended E3
>>
>>380213882
Microsoft's conference was about games, while Sony's was about movies.
>>
>>380215040
sony was just as shit, too

again
>actually falling for the E3 meme
>>
>>380215040
>Microsoft's conference was about games
If AAA games aren't considered games, then indie shovelware DEFINITELY isn't games.
>>
>>380214010
Killer Instict works
Forza 3 works
Everspace works ( saves transfer just fine )
Fuck, Minecraft works.

The only game that doesn't work is Halo, and that was deleberate as the PC version is just a gimped sandbox mode. Hating it because they gimped Halo on PC isn't enough to hate the entire system.
>>
>>380214418
2-generation BC, Ori, Crackdown 3, Cuphead, Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Ashen (xbox souls) just off the top of my head, as well as all multiplats running best on the new Xbox.

Now, the sony-/v/ rebuttal to this since none of this is on playable on switch or PS4 is to try to attach themselves to the PC crowd and pretend they're best friends and see if they can "share" the master race title.
Moving aside from how desperate that is, they do have a point. If you have a PC that capable of running games better than the scorpio does, which will cost you a hefty bit more than Xbox X, and are willing to actively infect it with windows 10 spyware, then yes, you probably don't have a reason to get an Xbox One.
The overwhelming majority of people that play video games do not meet that criteria. Most people have a few hundred to drop on one console and that's it.

I currently own a PS4 Pro, Xbox One, and a pretty decent PC that can hit most games at 1080/60fps, so I'm not really thinking of getting scorpio, but I'd be much more likely to do that than go the windows 10 route given what I've heard, read, and experienced.
>>
Was this the best trailer of E3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPSl2vyu2Y
>>
>>380211717
gawddamn i'd love to shove my huge cock down right that mouth while she garbles about E3 and shit
>>
>>380215040
As if assassin's creed is any more of a game than god of war
>>
>>380215987
Halo Wars 2 doesn't work
Halo 5 doesn't work
Forza 6 doesn't work
Gears 4 doesn't work
And it's funny you mention Minecraft because the W10 minecraft version is a straight up disaster.

But lets pretend those issues don't exist. Even then, you're not honestly going to advise the average gamer to build an $700+ rig and spend $400 on a PS4 instead of payong $500 for an Xbox One X and gettong 95% of the same experiences, are you? If so, please don't go for a buisness degree.
>>
>>380216509
Basically this.

PS4 Pro + PC is still the best combo, but that's foe enthusiasts. Most people are better ofd just going Scorpio.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.